“Don't Go Here: Way Below Standard!”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #50 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed 12 February 2012

The bad reviews were all true.
Pros: the workers were hospitable
Cons: Moldy ceiling in the bathroom
ceiling coming down,
dirty in vaious places
Smoke holes in the blanket
ESTRANGED PEOPLE there and bold enough to ask for money,etc

You've been Warned! Not the place for just a simple decent night stay. It is not up to code.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GOJOtravels

Reviewed 28 November 2011

Luxury this is not. If you look around a few sites, you should find a *cheap* rate. At this rate it is a steal. At the 'normal' rate it is priced right. Breakfast is included. Nothing amazing, but I was kept entertained for 4 days. The rooms are spacious, clean and boring. Plenty of channels and a combo fridge/microwave made the room nicer than expected.
We stayed over Thanksgiving, so though we never used it, the large, outdoor swimming pool looked immaculate.
The hotel is right off of I-85 and about 10 minutes from D/T. Nothing worth walking to from the hotel aside from the grocery store across the 4 lane road.
Everyone we encountered was pleasant and helpful.
This was probably the cheapest hotel that I have ever stayed at, but far from the worst. If you are on a budget and don't mind driving anywhere, it's worth staying here.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank Michael P
Reviewed 28 October 2011

This is the worst hotel i have EVER stayed in! DO NOT BRING YOU KIDS HERE!
the drive way is cracked and falling apart the have roaches running everywhere and the manager doesnt care one bit but the worst is the WATER PIPES. if someone in your building turns on the water the pipes make a drill noise that wakes you up as the WHOLE ROOM shakes. The front desk clerk took me to one side and appologised as her boss was so bad she felt sorry for anyone that stayed there at all, our neighbours were locked out of their room with their luggage inside as the doors were broken for 4 hours. The mgr refused to come out and see any of us at the front desk complaining.
the breakfast was awful just the worst place you could imagine...as it is independanty owned the mgr can get away with it as 'choice' dont care and they say they cant do anything at all.

Room Tip: Never stay here ever!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Sarah w
Reviewed 18 September 2011

Have stay there three week ends in a roll,Rooms clean,payed the price what I book it for.Its an older hotel but not run down,No problem with the staft.
The only down side I have heard that the area around the hotel is kinda rought ,but have not seen anything to stop us fron going back.the hotel does have camers .

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2011

This hotel has bed bugs! Had two rooms for two nights to celebrate the 16th Birthday of my niece with her friends. On the second night, we found bed bugs in one of the beds. We captured some in a cup, took them to the desk; the desk clerk was nice but had no authority, she moved us to another room. Needless to say, we didn't sleep at all, although we inspected the beds of the new room, we were still afraid of infestation. So, we kept the lights on and stayed up. The manager/franchisee was supposed to be in at 7 a.m. but he didn't come in and apparently the staff is afraid to call him. After several trips to the office, they finally called him and he said that there was nothing that he could do about it...imagine! Unfortunately, no one informed the maid. We spoke to her, she had remade the room (249) for occupancy. It was not sealed or anything! But, the concerning thing is that as she cleans, she could be carrying the eggs and infestation to other rooms. I am sooooooo stressed that my head is about to come off my body! Don't use this hotel...it's a dump!!! Oh, if you have friends or relatives who attend Clemson, please warn them about this hotel. It was a big Clemson/Auburn game weekend and a lot of the families and fans were staying there.

Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank Ahhasecond
Reviewed 23 August 2011

Please don't waste your money by staying here at this hotel. You truly get what you pay for! First of all, I reserved my room on the Internet to get a better rate but they charge me the regular rate instead and refused to refund me or anything. The toilet was broken and the bath tub leaked. Even housekeeping is horrible, they don't even come in to clean your rooms on a daily basis...And if you need towels or rags, you have to go downstairs and get them yourself. We had to walk at least 15 minutes every morning for breakfast because there's wasn't good at all. When checking out, I got the worst treatment of all, THE RUDEST MANAGER(AHMAD) THAT I'VE EVER CAME ACROSS! When asking about my Internet rate, he kept telling me that I was wrong me and wasn't going to do anything about it. HE THAN BEGAN TO SCREAM AT ME AND EVEN CALLED ME STUPID!!! He told me to get out an never come back...Because of this, I will never go back to stay to this hotel again!1 They are rude and don't care about the guests at all. So please save you time and energy and never stay here You truly will get what you pay for!

Room Tip: Just go to another hotel!!!
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kizzy625
Reviewed 9 June 2011

On check in clerk was on the phone so much it took half an hour to check in.
Next morning I was telling the morning clerk what happened, when some other employee
got in my face about what I was complaineing about. He was going to hit me when someone else held him back. Then on my way out to my truck This guy was waiting for me outside. I told him to leave me alone and got into my truck. I should have called the cops, but I had to go to work.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business