“Great improvements with the new owners and new management!!!”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #50 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed 14 October 2012

I have stayed here two different times. After the first time I said never again!! Because it felt like the projects, people where walking around all night asking for money and food, it was very loud and ghetto I didn't rest at all!! However I heard new management had taken over so I wanted to check this out because the rates were always reasonable! So glad I did, its nothing like it was months ago. The rooms are cozy and super clean!!! The onsite security made this location safe for any type of family! The free wifi allowed me to keep up with my work. The free breakfast was like a meal I would make at home. A++++ Service with a smile!!! Management is amazing!!!! I was going to stay only a few days, and then check out somewhere else while in Greenville but after a couple of nights I just stayed an entire week I was so pleased!!!!

• Stayed: October 2012
Brittany J, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2012

We are really pleased to hear that you enjoyed your most recent stay here with us at the Quality Inn & Suites under the new management.

Reviewed 10 October 2012

I stayed in this hotel recently and liked the service they provided. The rooms are clean and they are suites with LCD tvs, the most I like about this hotel. Will definetly stay again.

The hotel is pretty old they are restoring room by room I think. and the breakfast is also good. But overall I will definetly recommend for business travellers,

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank herald9999_2012
Reviewed 7 September 2012

I have stayed in this hotel twice now, and have been pleased with the service, and the staff. Both times the room I stayed in have been clean, but very tired, and in need of repair. Last night, the room had a electric outlet that was falling out of the wall. Also, the regulator in the bathroom was also missing. It is my understanding that the hotel has just changed plans, and I am looking forward to seeing some upgrades soon.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2012

I did not experience the horror stories as witnessed by the reviews below me. I found the hotel and my room average at best. This facility has outside rooms and yes it could use some updating but it was not overly run down or unusually dirty or buggy in my experience.

There was a large outdoor pool that I did not use but it appeared decent. Breakfast area was small for the size of the facility and there was nothing special about the breakfast fare. They will need to replace the waffle iron soon.

Don't expect a four star but if you're looking for a cheaper place to spend the night, you might consider it. Just check your room out before unpacking---maybe I just got lucky with my room!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Infrequent_Tourist
Reviewed 7 July 2012

Disgusting! Absolutely would not recommend! Hair on sheets and in bathroom. Not vacuumed. Old fixtures. We did not stay, went and got money back to go to another hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank rachel1021
Reviewed 4 July 2012

The "non-smoking" room had obviously been smoked in quite a lot, as it smelled like a chimney. In addition, there was a herd of free-range roaches living in the bathroom. If this were the last hotel in Greenville, you would be better off sleeping under a bridge. Absolutely horrible. I could not help but believe the kitchen and pantry are equally disgusting, so I decided to skip the free breakfast.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Wake4Rest
Reviewed 2 July 2012

well lets just say we booked 2 rooms here and when we got there were alot of people noisy and the front desk clerk ( a guy ) it took 15 to 30 mins a person and when we were next he hand us 2 keys and guess what one of our rooms that we booked someone was in that room . so over all at least i went to a another hotel and i still don't know if i got my money back

Room Tip: don't come her on crowed days or biker week