“Affordable, clean”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #50 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed 17 March 2013

We only stayed for one night. It was most affordable place we found in Greenville plus I got points. It was clean, had fridge and micro. Breakfast starts at 5:30am which I thought was awesome cause we had to leave at 6am. Fresh fruit and good selection. Nice staff....Again, could not beat the price. Good location!! Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 13 March 2013 via mobile

Pleasant overnight stay. I stopped for rest on my trip to rest and refresh. Friendly people, clean room, good basic breakfast. At around 55 bucks I'd stay here again if back in the area. There are places to eat, fuel and a grocery store just accross the street. Home depot as well.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank floatmanjay
Reviewed 19 February 2013 via mobile

I was in Greenville for a quick overnight visit. This hotel is certainly not fancy, but was a pleasant surprise at only $50 a night. The room was clean and comfortable. The location was very convenient.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 22 January 2013

Rumors about roaches are true. Its a nightmare my husband and children stayed here for a few days. The first night we were here the housekeeper knocked at the door after saying no thank you we do not want service she walks in anyways. A few hours later she does the same thing again the next day comes and she does it again even though we had our do not disturb sign up. I notice my youngest pick something up and run over to see what it is and its a roach trap. Later that day my husband see's a roach after opening the fridge and I start to notice roach traps behind the fridge, behind the tv stand, and several other places. The lady at the front desk offers to move us and gives us some excuse as to why we saw a roach. They move us to another room and my oldest son points out a roach the size of my palm I'm grossed out by then. I tell the lady at the front desk and she tells me they are coming in from the door. When you see roaches in two different rooms I think its safe to say its a infestation they again attempted to move us so by then we went to look at the third room and sure enough my husband moves the fridge and there are roaches under it. They will not refund our money either so we lost out on money! Please believe what I am saying and stay far away for your own saftey.

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank na2013
Reviewed 29 October 2012 via mobile

Room's smoke detector was stripped of batteries, bed cover had cigarette burns in it, eye hole in door was stuffed with toilet paper, people running the place incompetant and couldn't even keep breakfast stocked, business center has two barely functioning computers, people loitering outside rooms and in parking lot late at night until 2am in the morning. The only good things about this place was that it was clean, had free wifi, and was cheap.

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank wayguk
Reviewed 17 October 2012

I have been staying here for three nights and I love it. I was able to bring my dog and let her keep me company. They have flat screen tvs and the service her is really great. I had to type a research paper for school and the front desk associates were very helpful and made sure that I got it done. They always greeted with a smile and asked if there was anything they could help me with. The room was also very clean and well kept.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2012

I have stayed here two different times. After the first time I said never again!! Because it felt like the projects, people where walking around all night asking for money and food, it was very loud and ghetto I didn't rest at all!! However I heard new management had taken over so I wanted to check this out because the rates were always reasonable! So glad I did, its nothing like it was months ago. The rooms are cozy and super clean!!! The onsite security made this location safe for any type of family! The free wifi allowed me to keep up with my work. The free breakfast was like a meal I would make at home. A++++ Service with a smile!!! Management is amazing!!!! I was going to stay only a few days, and then check out somewhere else while in Greenville but after a couple of nights I just stayed an entire week I was so pleased!!!!

• Stayed: October 2012
Brittany J, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2012

We are really pleased to hear that you enjoyed your most recent stay here with us at the Quality Inn & Suites under the new management.