“Nice Place”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #50 of 63 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We were very pleased to stay in this hotel.
Friendly staff. Clean room. Good mattresses. Nice pool area. Quite. Great complimentary breakfast. Discount for seniors. Very reasonable price.
Close to beautiful State Parks. 10 min from downtown.

Room Tip: On the first floor, not smoking room.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

I guess I will start with check-in which took 20 mins or so because there were SO MANY customers at the front desk complaining about their rooms. Bloody mattresses, urine on the floor, dirty tubs, etc. When we finally got to our room, the freezer was nasty and so was the bathroom. We ended up buying our own cleaning supplies. Exercise room was sufficient and the breakfast smelled delicious although I did not eat any. Some of our family members checked out because it was so low budget.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Peachy1G
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

We recently stayed at this hotel (room #242) and had a horrible experience with the room and management. While looking for a spot to charge our cell phones we moved the end table that was between the two beds and their was a rat sitting on the cords. It went back into a nice size hole underneath the socket. The night staff did not seem surprised by the claim and even laughed about. They did offer us a different room. When we told the manager or owner about it later on, he wouldn't say which, he got belligerent and loud exclaiming that they had rats ten years ago but not anymore! He also raised his voice telling us to leave after we stated that he didn't want his guests to know that there were rats. Then he accused us of having rats in our car. We have filed a complaint against him, Joseph Elderidge, the name he gave us, and against the hotel. He was extremely unprofessional!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank LAMONT D
Reviewed 31 March 2014

We were looking for a pet friendly place to stay overnight as we were looking for an apartment in town. This had a nice clean room, and you can bring your dog if you need to or have one. breakfast was good and they had sausage, gravy and bsicuits as well as the waffle maker and cereal.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I was pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness and quality of this hotel.

I usually stay in the big chain hotels. This small, privately owned hotel is a pretty clean and nice hotel at 1/2 of the cost of the big chains.

Rooms are around $60 / nite. Staff is very friendly and wireless connection is FAST.

Really nice outdoor pool and common area.

Stay here and save some $$$

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Darren B
Reviewed 17 January 2014

I am unfortunately writing this view about this hotel not because of the quality. Everything was wonderful right until my last day when the company I work for sent me a package. I explained to the front desk that I would be receiving it the day before and the morning it came. When I got off work I walked into the lobby to pick it up and noticed that it had been opened. When I asked the guy at the front desk he said he didn't know how or why it was opened. I felt like I had been violated and because of this 8 will make sure my company never books us in this hotel chain again!

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank supercalafra8l
Reviewed 14 December 2013

For the price and the ratings I was very afraid to book this hotel but only one close to hosp and very cheap. I was very pleasantly surprised. They have Security, well lit, fridge, microwave, WiFi in rooms. Room very comfortable. I stayed from Sunday to Sunday b/c I have a newborn granddaughter that will be in NICU probably a month or two and I live too far away to drive up every day. I will be staying there off and on during her hosp stay so I was very relieved that this hotel is as nice as it is. It does have some dated and worn out décor but believe me I have stayed at 4 star hotels that wasn't as nice as this one. Very clean. I love that the tub had a rail to hold on to. and the toilet seat is taller, you don't feel like you're sitting on the floor w/ your knees pass your ears. LOL The staff was very nice and accommodating. I want to commend the owners and their staff. It's very affordable and ideal location for anyone w/ a family member in the Greenville Hosp, same road as Bob Jones. Even though it is the cheapest hotel and very nice it is still expensive when you have to stay weeks at a time. I do wish they had a deal for people that have family members in hosp and they book for a week or more. I asked if they had a monthly rate but they didn't. But I'm still extremely satisfied. I'm already telling people it's a great place to stay if they need a hotel in Greenville.

Room Tip: Maybe you should request a room that's not next to a breezeway or stairs. Our room was a corner...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family