“Very nice Home Style restaurant”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Ranked #41 of 126 Restaurants in Greenwood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 June 2014

The service is kinda shakey and slow here think there is a lot of college kids working here there train of thought goes away quick when ordering your food you have to ask for refills and condiments even after you have asked for them

1  Thank travelmansc50

Reviewed 13 April 2014

A chain with the greatest consistency for great food in the Country.
Worst meal I ever had at Cracker Barrel was simply excellent!

Reviewed 30 December 2013

I should not have stayed.. We go to lots of Cracker Barrels and this was one of the worst. While waiting for a seat in a half filled restaurant, I paid for a top and the cashier counter was sticky with drops of syrup...This got all over my wallet and fingers and when I complained, the worker stated she was sure it didn't get on the top. I asked for a wet towel and was ignored. We did wait at least five minutes for a table when there were no other people before us. When we finally ordered, our drinks never came..or the food. After 45 minutes part of our order came. There were five of us...granddaughter's pancakes came without syrup, my beans/greens without onions or relish and no biscuits. When I questioned was told "going to get them." My food was warm...not hot, the onions old and rubbery, the drinks left empty. I swear, there wasn't one smiling person there. I had read the previous reviews and figured they were having a bad day. Wrong....this is just a bad restaurant.

1  Thank MyrtleBeach60
Reviewed 28 December 2013

I'll make this quick. There were 6 in our party and the place may have been half full. That said, our food was cold. Everybody's. Butter wouldn't even melt on the french toast. You think that a $70 bill, this is after one meal was removed from our ticket, you could get a hot meal. Just horrible. Asked for a manager but he was busy handling another customer complaint.

1  Thank newbalance31
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Always stop by when I am near by. Love the Chicken and Dumplings and hash brown casserole. I always love looking through the store to see if there is anything interesting. I usually find something!