“Excellent service and Home Away from Home”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Greenville Airport
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Greer
Reviewed 14 September 2010

I first called the hotel and spoke to the manager and asked if there were any deals. She was able to give me one over the phone, and we went to check out the hotel before we reserved a stay. We were greeted in a very friendly manner and shown the room, which was very clean and attractive. The manager informed us that it had been recently renovated, even though the hotel was only 13 years old.

The breakfast was pretty good, and we enjoyed spending time in the pool with our little one. It is located not far off the highway, and close to everything.

During our stay our little girl came down with a horrible virus, and we took her to the ER during the middle of the night, and she received an IV for an hour. Due to her illness, and then my husband catching it later, we had to stay two extra days. The manager continued to give us the discounted rate, even though she could have charged us more for a weekend stay. Everyone asked about how we were doing and tried to be as helpful as possible.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family

Reviewed 26 August 2010

Conveniently located along the freeway, but the entrance road is a maze to negotiate....bring your GPS!

Fine service, good breakfast, reasonable to high-reasonable rates, excellent rooms, good internet service.

Parking is abundant, and the area seems safe.

Convenient to the airport.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2010

Spent one night at the HI Express in Greer. Everything from check-in to leaving was fine. Room was newly remodeled and clean with a great bed and the wonderful shower head always found at Holiday Inns.

Only problem was that it was hard to find, off the main roads. It would be helpful to have more directional signs on the road. A GPS would have been nice to have.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 April 2010

I have stayed at this hotel many times for work and with family due to location. I typically use the same hotel chain so I can earn recognition and gain perks like later check outs that should be to 2 pm when needed. This hotel constantly falls short of all other Holiday Inn properties. I ask for a 2 pm checkout and they say they can give me until 12 pm. That doesn't help much when I'm on a conference call or at a meeting and my family is wating at the hotel for my return. Also, the pool and hot tub are often closed due to a variety of reasons. On my last 5 trips, the pool was only open on one of them. They have a much more limited free breakfast than any other Holiday Inn Express. I have asked the general manager for owner contact information and have yet to recieve it. The general manager should be taught better customer service - and she has been here a long while - maybe just unable to learn how to be better. Just cheap and inflexible. Very poor customer service.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank mmharding
Reviewed 8 December 2009

Managers reception with snacks and beer and wine, plus nice new look. Everything has been updated and is fresh and clean - I love my points!

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 December 2008

The hotel was clean, and the staff was very friendly. They had free food in the mornings, and a snack (subs or pizzas) and cookies in the evenings. My room was comfortable and clean, but had a weird odor, like old cigarette smoke mixed with soap. Every time I entered the room, I was hit with the odor. I had to wash all the clothes I didn't wear when I got home because they had absorbed the odor. The second floor is under construction for renovations, but so is the pool and hot tub. After a long plane flight, I think this was the most disappointing part.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 6 July 2008

We booked a room for a two night stay over the 4th of July weekend. The staff was very nice and everything there was extra comfortable. I would absolutly stay there again!!! The indoor pool was awsome when it was raining outside!!!

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greer
Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville Airport
MainStay Suites Greenville Airport
Best Western Greenville Airport Inn
Wingate by Wyndham Greenville Airport
Wyndham Garden Greenville Airport
Courtyard Greenville-Spartanburg Airport

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Greenville Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Greenville Airport

Address: 2681 Dry Pocket Rd, Greer, SC 29650-4543
Region: United States > South Carolina > Greer
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Greer
Price Range: £76 - £135 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Greenville Airport 2.5*
The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Greenville I-85 is your home away from home where our guests are treated with the utmost Southern hospitality. All our rooms are suites and newly renovated. We've upgraded our guest rooms with brand new furniture, flat panel LCD televisions, new mattresses, and expanded workspace designed for the business or leisure travelers in mind. We also offer an indoor heated pool & spa, fitness center, business center, guest laundry, and enjoy our new hot breakfast bar. Centrally located between the Greenville and Spartanburg business hubs including Michelin, BMW, and GE; with easy access to I-85 and I-385, and closest hotel to the Greenville-Spartanburg Airport. We provide an airport shuttle service Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM until 10:00 PM. We look forward to having you as our guest. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Greenville Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Greenville Airport