“Love this place”

Dining options: Reservations
Framingham, Massachusetts
“Love this place”
Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

I normally avoid chain or multi location restaurants when I can (for several reasons) but I am glad I took a chance on Copper River. I have eaten here 3 times and every time the food was fantastic. Also, the portions are VERY generous. I highly recommend the Firecracker Shrimp Mac & Cheese. While I have only dined at the bar, I cannot speak to some of the other posts regarding service but any time I have been in, I have been treated kindly and efficiently. Sarah is top notch and always friendly, & the only thing better than the food are the bartenders. Looking forward to my next trip down there as I will be sure to stop in a couple more times.

columbia, sc
“Food okay, service slow.”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Go downtown instead, this is not great. Had to wait for cocktails, appetizer was overcooked and came with the meals instead of with salads.

• Visited October 2013
Enka
“Top ten on my list”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

We had dined at another Copper River Grill several months ago and we were way under-impressed, but seeing a sign in front of this location proclaiming "Voted Best in Greer" we decided to give the chain another chance & WOW - our portions were VERY LARGE - actually too much, I actually suggested to the Executive Chief that they should down size just a little to reduce waste. We ordered onion straws for our appetizer, three people ate off the appetizer, and we still had more left than we had eaten, salads were large and had a good variety of veggies, I ordered a steak, my wife a chicken dish & my mom a prime rib, all entrees were over sized portions, they were cooked perfectly. Our server was very friendly and maintained constant contact with us.

• Visited September 2013
Landrum
“Nice place”
Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

This is a nice place. A tad overpriced but then what isn't these days. I like the wide variety of selections and the lunch specials. A nice choice for lunch or dinner.

• Visited August 2013
“A Nicer Restaurant in Greer”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We've been to this restaurant several times. The atmosphere is upscale and dark inside. The floor is concrete and is slick in a few spots, so watch it if you're wearing high heels. We've always gone on Sundays after church and our longest wait was about 10 minutes.

There are several tv's mounted throughout the restaurant and it is noisy when a lot of people are there. We observed that they seemed to have trouble seating a large party of about 10 people together--the party wound up having to divide among several tables. They do not have a separate room for parties. There is no outdoor seating. At crowded times, you may have to park in a gravel parking lot adjacent to the paved parking lot.

Food selection ranges from soups, salads, and burgers to fish and steak entrees. The salads are served with a honey-drizzled croissant. I always order the house salad, which has a lot of egg on it, with the house dressing, a warm bacon vinaigrette and honey mustard--delicious! We've tried both the potato soup, which was good, and the she-crab soup, which was very rich and heavy on the sherry. We tried the fried onion appetizer and found it was way too much food for two people, but it was good. The onion is very thinly sliced and served piled high on a pewter skillet with a large dish of ranch dressing. This would be a good choice for several people to share.

Service has been pretty fast when we've been there. The wait staff and manager are eager to please.

• Visited August 2013