“Really pleasant surprise!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Last night was my first experience with the Copper River Grill, and I was pretty impressed. I was eating with my wife and four other family members, all adults. The service was exceptionally good, the prices weren't low, but were reasonable. The menu is varied. I got the ribs, and they were very good. For my side I picked the mashed loaded baked potatoes, and they were great. The atmosphere and appearance of the place is warm and inviting.

Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

I normally avoid chain or multi location restaurants when I can (for several reasons) but I am glad I took a chance on Copper River. I have eaten here 3 times and every time the food was fantastic. Also, the portions are VERY generous. I highly recommend the Firecracker Shrimp Mac & Cheese. While I have only dined at the bar, I cannot speak to some of the other posts regarding service but any time I have been in, I have been treated kindly and efficiently. Sarah is top notch and always friendly, & the only thing better than the food are the bartenders. Looking forward to my next trip down there as I will be sure to stop in a couple more times.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

Go downtown instead, this is not great. Had to wait for cocktails, appetizer was overcooked and came with the meals instead of with salads.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

We had dined at another Copper River Grill several months ago and we were way under-impressed, but seeing a sign in front of this location proclaiming "Voted Best in Greer" we decided to give the chain another chance & WOW - our portions were VERY LARGE - actually too much, I actually suggested to the Executive Chief that they should down size just a little to reduce waste. We ordered onion straws for our appetizer, three people ate off the appetizer, and we still had more left than we had eaten, salads were large and had a good variety of veggies, I ordered a steak, my wife a chicken dish & my mom a prime rib, all entrees were over sized portions, they were cooked perfectly. Our server was very friendly and maintained constant contact with us.

Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

This is a nice place. A tad overpriced but then what isn't these days. I like the wide variety of selections and the lunch specials. A nice choice for lunch or dinner.

Been to Copper River Grill? Share your experiences!