“Excellent!!!”

Generations Bistro and Bar
Ranked #53 of 169 Restaurants in Greer
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

The food, service and environment are wonderful!!! The food is prepared when you order so it may take a little longer than some restaurants. The wine selection is amazing, too!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

First time giving this place a try, waste of money. Food and service were terrible. Won’t be returning.

Becky N, Owner at Generations Bistro and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

I'm truly sorry for you bad experience. I'd like to know exactly what the problems were? Who was your server and what did you have? We would appreciate the opportunity to correct.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

I would have posted a picture of my food but I devoured it too quickly. Had a boom boom wrap with sweet potato fries. OUTSTANDING and great service from the waitress. Hidden gem for sure. We will be back!!!!

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

I am someone who loves to try new places. I am very picky and I don't like to waste a night out, or money, on bad food, service or cocktails. If I truly enjoy a place I will come back regularly, and bring new business with me. After at least a dozen solid meals at Generations, I am proud to say I'm a fan and a regular! Generations head chef Preston, is literally a genius in the kitchen! From his falafel, hummus, baba ghanoush and fresh house-made pita bread; to his fattoush, lamb shank, fresh veggies and chicken kebabs; to his amazing vegan pastas and desserts; to his soups and sandwiches at lunch - it's all fresh, tasty and leaves you wanting to try more. And the icing on the cake - they are all wonderful people! I promise you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had drinks and dinner on a Thursday night. Tastefully decorated, friendly staff and everyone likes to have dinner in the cozy bar. The dining room is very nice but I liked having a table for 2 in the bar.

As far as the food it was fresh, solid quality and very well prepared. We went the Tapas route. The Charcuterie was fantastic. The Fattoush salad with the pomegranate dressing was really good. We also had a very well flavored Moroccan shrimp with a kimchi fried rice. In addition the beef sliders on small pita bread were flavorful and juicy.

A quality of the Bourbon selection and wine list was nice.

The staff was attentive and pleasant.

The owner came over to ask about our meal and we complimented him and his staff. He brought us a vegan chocolate brownie with ice cream and a truffle they make in house and it was very nice.

We will be back.