See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 June 2018

The only positive thing about this property was the front desk associate Rebecca. Literally everything else was barely tenable.

The bathroom sink was broken, tgere was hair in the shower, the floor needen vacuuming, the jacuzzi tub was broken, the remote control needed batteries and there were lots of sketchy looking people hanging around outside.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mayur P, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Greer/Spartanburg Area, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

I am sorry to say but this review is totally false. Rebecca is great and she did everything to make their stay better. Jacuzzi tub was not broken, it was just loose stopper and Rebecca went their to help them and they said everything is fine. Still they complained in the morning to another front desk and he gave them 20% discount to make them happy, then they contacted Wyndham and want whole stay free and that something we cannot do.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

Great hotel! I really enjoyed my experience at Super 8. The rooms were very clean, new, and marvelous. The service was great and the staff was very friendly. They have a nice relaxing pool. I recommend anyone that is passing through or visiting Greer to come here first! It is a pet friendly motel for your fur babies to enjoy vacation as well. The rates are perfect and reasonable. You will not be disappointed!

Room Tip: Every floor is great.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Candace T
Mayur P, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Greer/Spartanburg Area, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Thanks for staying with us. Appreciate for your positive feedback

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Booked two rooms for my employees to stay while working at a jobsite in the area. The rooms were in horrible shape, very dirty and when I spoke to front desk they were very unhelpful. I would not waste my money to stay here again!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Mayur P, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Greer/Spartanburg Area, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

I would like to apologized you behalf of my entire staff. I took your review seriously and took some action required to make it better. Please give us another chance in the future. We have renovated this property last year and expecting all our guest to be happy with their stay.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The location of the Super 8 Greer is great, easy access from the highway. Upon arrival no one was at the front desk to greet us, it appears that the front desk clerk has multiple duties, she apologized and was very nice. I asked to see the room prior to completing the check in process, it was acceptable but it could be improved, it was late and we had to be somewhere otherwise, I would have probably cancelled. The bathroom curtain need to be replaced and the bathroom could use a deep cleaning in the floor. The entrance and lobby could be pressure cleaned and enhance, this would improved the appearance.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Sorry to that hear that you were not happy with your stay. We did took all the steps to improve it. Also spoke to housekeepers about this issue to make sure they do their job better. Told head house keeper to double check the room after housekeepers are done to make sure everything is clean. We did pressure washed the entrance. Please give us another chance in the future

Reviewed 3 April 2018