“Gorgeous, Restful and Very Personal Service!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Greer
Candleberry Inn B&B & Day Spa
Ranked #1 of 1 Greer B&B and Inns
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Gorgeous, Restful and Very Personal Service!”
Reviewed 16 January 2012

My husband Jeff and I stayed at The Candleberry Inn B&B a couple of years ago, and we will always cherish that time we had together there! We were VERY impressed with everything, especially Elaine cooking and serving the food on a cart personally to our room!!! You just can't get that personal anymore, and it was delicious! The room and huge bathroom with huge jacuzzi tub were GORGEOUS and we had a very restful and rejuvinating time !! The grounds are beautifully kept with lots of flowers and it has that solitary feel that you need when you "get away from it all !" We felt like Royalty! Thanks Elaine for your hospitality!
Jeff and Wendy Parcell

Room Tip: We stayed in the Blue Room and it has a fireplace with the feel of Royalty!
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank BEACHBEAUTY_11

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed 19 November 2011

My wife and I needed a getaway and Elaine and Hal were perfect hosts. We stayed in the blue room and breakfast was absolutely fabulous! It was incredibly peaceful and I would highly recommend the Candleberry Inn for your next husband-wife getaway!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Blue Room and it has a bathroom with a jacuzzi tub that was extremely relaxing!
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
Roanoke
Reviewed 5 July 2011

Due long business trip, I had the opportunity to stay at the inn for the entire month. The place is very clean, organized, and the experience was great. Highly recommended for all.

Room Tip: Any of them
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 26 April 2011

Very easily accessible off of highway 85!! We had a wonderful weekend stay at Candleberry Inn. Hal and Elaine were extremely hospitable and kind. They were able to accommodate our very late arrival time. Which we appreciated. The inn was very clean and the rooms were nicely stocked with towels, washcloths and even toiletries. The breakfast was always hot and very good. For the price of the rooms, this stay was much better then any hotel or other bed and breakfast we have stayed at in the SC upstate area. I would recommend this bed and breakfast anytime. We did not use the spa services or hair salon so I can not comment on those.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed 11 February 2011

Literally a large home converted into a Bed and Breakfast Inn, the Candleberry Inn was the perfect fit for my situation. I had taken a new job that required my extended stay in the Greenville/Spartanburg area. All of the rooms open on to a common area and they are all spacious and furnished with very comfortable beds, work areas, WiFi, and most have their own large bathroom. The proprietors Hal and Elaine couldn't be nicer or more accommodating. The neighborhood is quiet and safe and close to the GSP airport. All guests have access to the kitchen, laundry and common area. Very nice and a great find!

Stayed January 2011, travelled on business
Greer, South Carolina
Reviewed 31 January 2011

I wanted to sneak my husband off to an early birthday weekend! I ran across the lovely Candleberry Inn on the internet. A few phonecalls and arrangements and we were on our way! Elaine was a dream InnKeeper to work with! She made every accommodation that I needed and wanted. My plans kept changing and she rolled right with me. We were placed in the Blue Honeymoon Suite! Which worked perfect for us, since we have only been married 4 months. We needed a break from life and break, relaxation, peace is what we got. The bed slept like clouds! I had arranged a massage for my husband when we got there before dinner. OMG!!!! He looked at me with such love! The therapist was divine! He knew just where to de-stress my honey! We had a wonderful time! The Inn was spotless and cleaned just how I would keep my home! Home away from home? WOW ! Does not even describe! We will return! If you need a place to relax and forget life this is this place!!!! WOWZA! Thanks Elaine!!

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple
Huntsville, Alabama
Reviewed 12 January 2011

This place is highly recommended. The B&B is just as posted on the website. Spacious, great breakfast, Very Friendly staff. I heard great praises from others staying at the inn.
Also watched a wedding at the Inn, and the folks at the wedding just loved it. A very beautiful place.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greer
Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville Airport
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Greenville Airport
Home2 Suites by Hilton Greenville Airport
Greenville Marriott
Greenville Marriott
#21 of 64 in Greenville
Best Western Greenville Airport Inn
MainStay Suites Greenville Airport

Been to Candleberry Inn B&B & Day Spa? Share your experiences!