“Awesome”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: -
Reviewed 8 January 2014

We were there recently for dinner and beers. The raw oysters were excellent, cold and fresh. Then we had 6 different types of sushi, each better than the other. The waitress could not have been any more attentive. We will be back, and often.

1  Thank porjoe

Reviewed 4 December 2013

We went for dinner with some friends a while ago and had a very nice dinner. Service was excellent and food was terrific. My wife loved her salmon and oysters. My dish was very tasty and we had a very nice experience overall.

1  Thank Jeff W
Reviewed 25 September 2013 via mobile

My son took my grand daughter and I here and it was quite nice and the food was excellent. She is not normally a fish eater but she cleaned her plate and even had dessert, when she does that you know you've hit a home run! I just wish it wasn't so pricey!

1  Thank 11conn
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Husband & I chose to support hometown restaurant for a quick Friday night dinner. No one was at door to greet & seat. Waited approx. 5 min. for the owner to finally appear, quickly show us to a table, slap down some food soiled menus, & hurry away. After approx. 10 more min. of being totally ignored, we left. 2 waitresses & the owner passed our table at least 10 times & never even looked our way, greeted us in any way, or offered us so much as a glass of water. We left & went to Greenville where we received prompt attention & excellent service. If the service at Great Bay continues to be non-existant as it was for us last night, the restaurant can't possibly last too much longer. What a shame!!

4  Thank blender2013
Reviewed 30 July 2013

My date & I was seated, we placed our order & did not see the waitress again until we received the bill. Each time we needed a refill on our teas either myself or my date had to take the glass to the bar. This was our first time at this restuarant & our last. The waitress apologized for not getting to us. If she had not been visiting/hanging out with her friends she would have had time for us. I posted a response to the service there on their web site but it has been removed.

5  Thank Netster