“Great Monday Night Value for Oysters on The 1/2 Shell”

Great Bay Oyster House
Ranked #22 of 158 Restaurants in Greer
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: -
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I go here regularly on Mondays for the 1/2 price oysters on the 1/2 shell which are a great value. I usually get them raw and open them myself/ You can also get them steamed. I've had the Calamari also which is quite good. Can't personally speak about anything else but others seem to enjoy it. The beers are reasonably priced and nice atmosphere,

1  Thank Brian D

Reviewed 8 January 2014

We were there recently for dinner and beers. The raw oysters were excellent, cold and fresh. Then we had 6 different types of sushi, each better than the other. The waitress could not have been any more attentive. We will be back, and often.

1  Thank porjoe
Reviewed 4 December 2013

We went for dinner with some friends a while ago and had a very nice dinner. Service was excellent and food was terrific. My wife loved her salmon and oysters. My dish was very tasty and we had a very nice experience overall.

1  Thank Jeff W
Reviewed 25 September 2013 via mobile

My son took my grand daughter and I here and it was quite nice and the food was excellent. She is not normally a fish eater but she cleaned her plate and even had dessert, when she does that you know you've hit a home run! I just wish it wasn't so pricey!

1  Thank 11conn
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Husband & I chose to support hometown restaurant for a quick Friday night dinner. No one was at door to greet & seat. Waited approx. 5 min. for the owner to finally appear, quickly show us to a table, slap down some food soiled menus, & hurry away. After approx. 10 more min. of being totally ignored, we left. 2 waitresses & the owner passed our table at least 10 times & never even looked our way, greeted us in any way, or offered us so much as a glass of water. We left & went to Greenville where we received prompt attention & excellent service. If the service at Great Bay continues to be non-existant as it was for us last night, the restaurant can't possibly last too much longer. What a shame!!

4  Thank blender2013