“Welcome rest”

Red Roof Inn Hardeeville
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Hardeeville
Reviewed 19 March 2012

After a long day on 95, we stopped at the RRI which we chose based on good trip advisor reviews. It was clean and reasonably priced. The young woman behind the front desk was lovely - a real blessing after so many miles. We did not have a coupon, and she offered us an extra that someone else had left....saving us $15.00. She let us know about a place that delivered due to the physical limitations of one of our travellers. Our only issue was the lack of a handicap accommodated room, but we made due. Not a luxury hotel, but for the price, a great find.

Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank winter64

Reviewed 16 March 2012

nice young lady at the desk, clean room, great rate and enjoyed the breakfast!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rogroove7
Reviewed 14 March 2012

This was a great place for an overnight stay while traveling along I 95. while a bit dated, the room was very clean, had a frog and microwave and the bed was comfortable. Desk clerk was very accommodating wanting to make sure I was satisfied. Would definitely stop again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 February 2012

The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, the staff was nice and the breakfast was tasty. What more could you want after a long day of driving?

Room Tip: Ask for the second building or the side away from the interstate in the main building.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 February 2012

When looking for a place to rest on the way to Kissimmee this leaves you about 5 hours to go. Easy access to I-95. First room assigned the bed was not made up. The clerk instantly put us in another room. Everything for a night of rest was provided. Room was quiet. Definitely served the purpose without spending a whole lot of money. Yes it is old but so what. Did not partake but they do serve a complimentary hot breakfast.

Room Tip: Stop at SC welcome center and get coupon book for hotels. Friday night for a king room for $44.99 wi...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 January 2012

I needed a place to stay on a trip down to Florida, and this fit the bill nicely. I was flipping through one of those rest stop coupon books and this one caught my eye. For $39.99 a night and decent reviews, I'd figure I would give it a shot. The entrance was a little hard to find at night, and the overall appeal of the area isn't the best, but not really a huge concern for a one-night stop over.

No real issues to speak of. Rooms. sheets, and towels were cleaner than I expected. Nothing real fancy. The Free Wi-Fi was excellent..something I have had problems with at other hotels on my journey. Breakfast was your standard "expanded" continental breakfast fare...cereal, oatmeal, juice, waffles, etc., which I found to be sufficient. Not sure what some people on here are expecting considering the price. The "fake' eggs were an okay extra. The mattresses were just okay. I was curious and one of the tags on the mattress said "Comfort Inn", so I imagine these haven't been replaced in some time. Overall for what I paid, I would have no concerns staying here again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank MBZ32190
Reviewed 15 January 2012

We found this hotel to be an excellent value for the money. The room was clean, with a fridge and a microwave, as well as a hot breakfast the next morning. The beds were comfortable and the bedding soft and clean. The front desk gal, Anna was very helpful, and we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Ronna W
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hardeeville
Quality Inn & Suites Hardeeville
Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah
Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah
#8 of 12 in Port Wentworth
Red Roof Inns & Suites Savannah Airport Pooler

Been to Red Roof Inn Hardeeville? Share your experiences!