“Excellent Service”

Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Hardeeville
Newyork, NY
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed 25 April 2012

It was really nice maintained property. i travel from New york to Miami all the time but i stayed here first time and i enjoyed my stay. i would prefer this for everyone. very clean rooms and hot breakfast was truly perfect. i had to enter late night and guy Nash was in help desk was very helpful give me room by the lobby.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Middle Granville NY
Reviewed 23 April 2012

We checked in & went to our room on the 2nd. floor. I got ice & put it on the table with iced tea in it
went to the bathroom to wash up a little & roaches took over.
The roaches were swarming all over & in the cup that was sealed before I poured tea in it.
We checked out right away, .
I am not talking about 1 roach,,I am talking about many, many roaches.
Never again.

Room Tip: I would not go there again for any reason.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Eleanor G
yjp715, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Hardeeville, responded to this review, 27 April 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Hardeeville Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.

Atlanta, GA
Reviewed 12 April 2012

After looking at a room and deciding to go else we turned the key to the front desk. While we were walking out a young man (big shot Indian type) asked why we were leaving. My wife turned and said the room was run down and dirty. The man who's name tag said Days Inn NASH muttered something. When we both turned around to say excuse me he got very upset and asked us to leave. When I asked who the h3ll he thought he was he said the owner. The wife and I left with many thoughts of disbelief and drove 3 miles to the next exit to get a room at the Holiday Inn Express. We had a wonderful night stay. After telling the desk manager our expirence she gave us a discount and said they are all a little edgy at that exit for some reason.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Itravelforaliving
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Picked this hotel based on trip advisor reviews. It was a mistake. The room was dirty, the bathroom was dirty. The furniture was very outdated and you didn't want to touch anything. Unfortunately we arrived late and were to tired to search for something else. It was very noisy outside. You could here everything, the highway noise, trash trucks, people talking in he middle of the night. My husband got absolutely no sleep as there were groups of people walking from the woods in the middle of the night and was worried for our safety. Oh an as for the breakfast, not good at all. The dining area, if that's what you want to call it was dirty and gross. The food was terrible.

• Stayed March 2012
2 Thank Passingby80
Barboursville, Virginia
Reviewed 27 March 2012

I have stayed at this hotel three times. Nothing fancy but clean and convenient. They have a free breakfast which is great to get you on the road quickly. The breakfast has eggs (patty type) but warm, Sausage gravy and biscuits, fruits, toast, cereal, oj, pastries, waffles. Enough to get you started. I plan to stay there again this year. It's close to I95.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank bonnietalk
Cape Cod, MA
Reviewed 19 March 2012 via mobile

After a long day on 95, we stopped at the RRI which we chose based on good trip advisor reviews. It was clean and reasonably priced. The young woman behind the front desk was lovely - a real blessing after so many miles. We did not have a coupon, and she offered us an extra that someone else had left....saving us $15.00. She let us know about a place that delivered due to the physical limitations of one of our travellers. Our only issue was the lack of a handicap accommodated room, but we made due. Not a luxury hotel, but for the price, a great find.

Stayed March 2012
1 Thank winter64
Reviewed 16 March 2012

nice young lady at the desk, clean room, great rate and enjoyed the breakfast!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank rogroove7
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hardeeville
Quality Inn & Suites Hardeeville
Days Inn & Suites - Savannah North I-95
Red Roof Inn Hilton Head Island
Red Roof Inn Hilton Head Island
#21 of 28 in Hilton Head

Been to Red Roof Inn Hardeeville? Share your experiences!