“Very clean and nice hotel!”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Hartsville
Reviewed 6 February 2013

I've stayed here for one week. Cleanest hotel I've ever stayed in! Surprisingly quiet! Great breakfast. Free parking, free Hi-speed internet (very big plus for me). Staff is very helpful. Hotel is right on the main road next to Walgreens. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank cody m
subhash p, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2013

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you in the future and we appreciate your business.

Tina Kirven
Front Desk Manager

Reviewed 20 December 2012

Stay was really comfortable. Easy to find. We stayed here recently, and the rooms were very clean, not like those hotels who have stains all over! The front desk was very friendly in greeting us while checking in. The continental breakfast was really good. I felt that "I got what I payed for". The free wifi was pretty strong; did not have any trouble with it. Along with that this hotel has been renewed, with new furniture/televisions.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Neal P
Reviewed 13 May 2012

Hotel located in a small quiet town near many restaurants. We were going to the Nascar race in Darlington and all of the hotels in the Florence area were full. We were lucky to find this hotel at half the price and was located only 12 miles from the race track. It worked out really well since all the traffic from the race track went towards Florence and we went west to Hartsville. This is an older hotel that was just refurbished. Entrance to the rooms was from the outside parking lot. Our room was nice because it had a sofa bed and a king size bed. It had microwave, refrigerator, free breakfast, and free wifi. It was located in the middle of town well lit and seemed very secure. We had no problems

Room Tip: Ask for a ground floor room to avoid walking steps.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Road_adventures
Reviewed 30 April 2012

Stayed here several years ago when it was a Comfort Inn. It has undergone a massive renovation and been rebranded a Quality Inn. The room was very nice and well appointed for a budget hotel. The staff was very friendly and made our stay a nice experience. The breakfast was good, waffles, eggs, biscuits, gravy, various breads and jellies. Coffee in room and 24 hour coffee in office. We were on a ground floor on the highway side of the hotel and our room was quiet without any noise from the road. Good bargain.

Room Tip: We had no problem in a bottom floor king room.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Papa W
Reviewed 15 November 2011

A renovated, clean, comfortable and well located Hartsville motel with VERY pleasant staff. Also well priced.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Kathlen C
Reviewed 11 October 2011

From first look at the outer appearance this hotel does look shabby and in need of renovation, but once on the inside of my room I got what I have come to expect of Choice Hotels. We had a very clean room, King Size Bed, marble countertops, LCD flat screen TV, and something I have never seen; The microwave had two electrical outlets on the front. Not that I have ever needed it but we plugged our cell phones in and it surely worked. Our room was on the 1st floor right by the lobby and we found the area to be quiet and comfy. There is a Shoneys right across the parking lot in walking distance who had a very good seafood buffet on the Friday night we stayed. The staff was very pleasant and happy to give me more towels when I asked for them. Instead of continental breakfast in the lobby they have a "breakfast room" which was two hotels rooms where the wall had been knocked down and they were added together to form a bigger room. It served its purpose, was not hard to get to and actually made for a quieter eating experience that trying to navigate through a busy lobby at other hotels. I would definately stay at this hotel again if in the area and Im glad I didnt stop based on the outside apprearance.

Room Tip: First floor rooms are easier to get to
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 September 2011

The bad reviews of this Quality Inn were from when it was a Comfort Inn. I stayed here a few years ago and it was a little rough around the edges.
This hotel has been newly renovated and I found my room to be very clean and comfortable. The staff that I have had the pleasure to deal with so far are great. Friendly and very accomodating.
I have to say that the bed is extremely comfortable. Most hotels I stay in (even the more expensive ones), have very hard, uncomfortable mattresses. Here, I slept very comfortably.
If you're in Hartsville, give the Quality Inn a try.

• Stayed: September 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hartsville
The Landmark Inn
#1 of 4 in Bishopville
Comfort Suites Florence
Comfort Suites Florence
#13 of 41 in Florence

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!