“Great deal!”

Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Hartsville
Columbia, South Carolina
“Great deal!”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Stayed here for a weekend last month with some girlfriends. We just needed a place to sleep so the price was great! And because we didn't know what to expect with the price being such a great deal, we were especially delighted with what we got. Rooms were very clean, comfortable, and the staff at the front desk was so courteous. Breakfast is always a plus and it was a pleasant surprise because it was hot and ready even though we ate late. Everything seemed really new (I think they just renovated and you can definitely tell!) and clean. Will definitely stay here next time I'm in the area!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
Mr P, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 31 August 2013
We are happy to have served you and your girlfriends. We most definitely did undergo a major renovation and have seen the difference it has made to our guests. I will let my staff know they did a great job and see you some time in future!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

I travel to SC often for my job and through a friend wondered into this hotel. I was amazed the Hartsville had such a lovely hotel. The breakfast was hot and ready, the staff had some of the best customer service I seen. Better believe I will be staying here again.

• Stayed July 2013
Mr P, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 31 August 2013
We are happy to hear you had a pleasant stay! See you when you visit again! Thank you for your review!
Atlantic City, New Jersey
Reviewed 26 July 2013

My wife and I stayed here past weekend for a reunion for my grandparents. First impression of the hotel soon as you pull in was that how clean there parking lot is. Check in was breeze and staff was really friendly. Rooms have been recently renovated and look really good. Overall we were really impressed with this hotel and we are definitely staying here again next time when we visit.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Mr P, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 31 August 2013
Thanks for taking the time to review our property. We are overwhelmed and appreciative of all the positive feedback our renovation is getting. We can't wait to see you on your next visit!
Columbia, SC
Reviewed 25 July 2013

I stayed at the hotel for the weekend and I have to say this is one of the MOST clean rooms I've ever stayed at. I'm a frequent hotel guest at hotels all over the US as traveling is part of my job. I was very impressed. The staff was very friendly in helping answer questions about where to eat and the manager was a jolly man! The rate was affordable in comparison to what you're getting. When I walked in, the rooms looked brand new. So much that I had to ask - they recently underwent a big money renovation. I agree with the review below in that they should definitely update their pics because the rooms are beautiful! I will definitely be staying here again.

Room Tip: Realliy clean and new rooms - should definitely give it a try. You won't be disappointed.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Mr P, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 31 August 2013
We are so happy to hear the flat screen TVs were a hit! I will definitely let my staff know as they love to hear the praise. Thank you also for the compliment to me - I really start each day and end each day being jolly. We recently underwent a major renovation and it looks like it's being noticed. Hope to serve you in the future!
Springfield, Massachusetts
Reviewed 24 July 2013

This hotel was recommended to me by a friend who lives in the area. When I arrived, the staff was so friendly and helpful with any questions I had regarding anything in the area! You can tell the property recently had a major renovation, it looked much better then the pictures! (Which you guys should update lol) I called the front desk to request extra pillows, and literally was laying on them 2 minutes later. With the prompt service at this property, the amazing staff, as well as the warm and inviting complimentary breakfast... it's easy to see why this porperty was recommended!!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
Mr P, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 31 August 2013
What a wonderful title! Thank you ever so much for such a positive review. It's reviews like these who help us to strive to be better. We definitely had a major renovation recently and are happy to hear that it was worth it. Thanks also for the tip as we are working on updating all the hotel pictures as they are outdated. We can't wait to see you again soon!
Springfield, Massachusetts
Reviewed 24 July 2013

My stay here was amazing, we didn't have any problems. it was easy to find and everything was clean and neat. the people who ran the hotel were amazing and sweet and they catered to each and every need with no hesitation. My wife and three kids love the travel and i have to say we have seen some not so pretty hotels and this one is definitely one of the better ones, i recommend it.

Room Tip: anywhere was fine
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Mr P, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 31 August 2013
Thank you so much for your response! We are so glad we met the needs of you and your family. We look forward to serving your accommodation needs in the future!
Lake Wylie, South Carolina
Reviewed 19 May 2013

The stay was fine until we noticed a couple of bed bugs coming out of the covers that morning.... luckily nobody seemed to have been bitten but gross. I felt the hotel really didn't seem to care since we booked through an online site and not through them directly. Not many choices in Hartsville, so we took a chance... next time, if we can't get in the Fairfield, we'll drive the day of instead....

Room Tip: The mattresses were comfortable but once we saw the critters, we booked it up and got out as soon as...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Mr P, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 31 August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We don't have an issue with bed bugs at our hotel though the bugs are usually transmitted from hotel to hotel thru our guests. In no way are we saying it was you, however the previous guest in the room MAY have stayed at a hotel that had a bed bug problem and traveled with them to land here. We are very serious when it comes to pest control being in the Southern part of the country. We apologize and assure you this is not a common occurrence at all. For proactive measures, we had a thorough inspection done and the property has passed with no signs of these critters. We really hope you'll give us a chance again on your next visit. If not, regardless, we thank you for your review as this is really the true measure on how well we serve our industry and guests!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hartsville
The Landmark Inn
Hampton Inn and Suites - Hartsville
Red Roof Inn Florence - Civic Center
Baymont Inn & Suites Florence
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Florence

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!