“Its #1 for good reason”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 27 May 2012

The Combination of world class jazz, good food and excellent service, makes this a great place for an evening out. A cover charge of just $15 for 3 - 4 hours of wonderful entertainment, is ridiculously good value, and so often when you have a good music venue, the food is just an afterthought. But the Jazz Corner has an excellent menu offering well prepared food. So yes I give this two thumbs up. Serving staff excellent as well
And another nice touch and much appreciated, the owners stop by to chat and make you feel most welcome.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,627)

Reviewed 25 May 2012

We had a great meal and the music was excellent. Mussels, bison burger pork tenderloin…really good…service was excellent (Jorge)…entertainment was great…had a table for two near the stage…wasn’t too loud and you vould really see what the musicians were doing…a place to definitely return to!

Reviewed 24 May 2012

My fiance and I went to Jazz Corner for a special night. We made reservations weeks in advance to see Deez Guyz. We got a seat right up front. The music was amazing, a perfect blend of jazz and popular music. The atmosphere was intimate. The audience was fun and friendly. We really enjoyed ourselves. This was, hands down, one of my all time favorite dates!

Reviewed 24 May 2012

My husband and I called to see if we would be able to get in tonight and we were told they were sold out until next Wednesday however Eric, the Assistant Manager explained that the band would break at 9:30 and seating may become available. Well, we took our chances and had a Plan B in place just in case. We arrived at 9:15 and Amy, (the nicest hostess) greeted us with a smile and explained that they were sold out but the band will break soon and seating may become available. As we waited to see if we would get a seat, I googled the Jazz Corner's website and discovered they have a coupon listed..buy one entree get the second entree for 50% off. We were seated after just a brief wait. Our waiter (Hosea) was very kind and knowledgeable about the foods on the menu. Our dinner was absolutely superb...I had the special for the night Halibut with purple potatoes and my husband had the ribs. We shared an appetizer of oysters and enjoyed fresh fruit salads which were wonderful. These oysters were not your run of the mill oysters on the half shelll and neither were the fruit salads. Hats off to the chef because as 'Emerald Legasse' would say he definitely takes it up another notch. The performance was wonderful as well by the Earl Williams Quartet. They acknowledged my husband and I as we were in Hilton Head celebrating our honeymoon. Again great performance! You must go to the Jazz Corner if you visit the island - you may even luck up just as we did and get in at 9:30 but I strongly recommend reservations. As we entered in, we could hear Amy on the phone with someone making reservations for August...we will be back in July and we definitely have made ours!!!!

Reviewed 23 May 2012

My wife and I had dinner last night at The Jazz Corner. Both of us enjoyed our meals, and the music was great. The pianist did a great job (as well as the rest of the combo) on a piano arrangement of Take Five. The soloist and the band did a great job. The restaurant really expects or invites you to stay for both sets so the service is attentive it not rushed at all. Some folks left after the first set (at around 9:30), but most folks stayed for both sets (the music concluded at about 11:00 pm). There were folks waiting for seats at the end of the first set so there were no empty seats all evening.