“Easter Best”

The Jazz Corner
Ranked #1 of 365 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Toms River ,NJ
“Easter Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

My wife and I visit Hilton head at least twice a year and always make the Jazz Corner a must dine experience. This was our third Easter in a row and each year has been great! Deas Guys play on Sundays and do an amazing Motown/60's 70's review. You need reservations well in advance though. My wife had the Sea Bass and I had the Scallops. We shared a fried green tomato salad, which was very generously split in the kitchen with no extra charge. To dine at theJazz Corner is an experience more than a dinner out. We had a reservation at 7:30 and didn't leave until 11:20! Our table was ours for the night. Granted Deas Guys are my favorite band as Reggie Deas has the velvety sound needed to play the oldies, but the entertainment combined with the savory food makes for a must go to place in HHI!!

1 Thank Kathleen M

Allendale, New Jersey
“Highlight of our Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

This was the highlight of our family trip. Grandparents, parents, and teens all enjoyed the music- Bobby Ryder doing Frank Sinatra- it appealed to all ages- as well as the food. 4 out of 6 at the table said it was the best meal we had on the island and in a long time. I had the scallops and they were excellent- delicious sauce, delightful risotto- not too creamy - not too sticky- just perfect- with crispy Kale on top. Yum! My daughter is gluten-free and the waiter was able to make suggestions and advise her which items she could have. It was our most expensive meal on the island by far (588 including tip and music for 6 people- we had drinks, starters and a couple desserts) but worth it. My daughter had creme brulee in 3 different restaurants on the island and this one blew the rest away.

Gullane, United Kingdom
“There is a reason why this is No 1”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

We were recommended this by locals before we arrived and so booked in advance which is just as well as it was booked out by the time we got to Hilton Head.
The combination of great live music, and I am not a huge jazz fan, and very good food makes for a wonderful combination.
The musicans not only play entertaining music but also interact very well with their audience so you feel part of the stage act not just a member of the audience.
The food was very good and a very reasonable price for a venue that is obviously very popular and could easily charge more.
Staff were very attentive and efficient.
There is only one sitting so you have your table for the whole evening, no-one is hurrying you out to get more people in.
If you go to Hilton Head and are looking for a good night out then this is a place to go to.

Chicago, Illinois
“The jazz is always good and the food just keeps getting better”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

My husband, family and I love the jazz corner and we try to come in every time we are in town (a few times per year). We usually do Sunday's as Deas Guyz is our favorite and that is what we did this time as well. It is very hard to get reservations so make sure you plan ahead, especially if you want to do dinner and be there for both sets. If not, you can try to show up after the 1st set and get lucky with a seat but you may not be able to get in. Our server wasn't great...we are used to having the same guy every time who is extremely attentive and always very friendly. We had an older lady this time and it was a bit awkward and she was a bit abrasive but it was definitely overshadowed by the best music and food in town.

The food this time was absolutely exceptional, for sure the best we have ever had there. My husband got the burger (delicious and large), my dad got the liver & onions (and he said they were great), I got the fish special with lemon hericot vert (perfectly cooked and the lemon tough was something I will remember forever).

Greenville, SC
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

Nine of us stopped in after dinner and were thrilled we did, GREAT PLACE! Was with daughters and friends but no matter the age we all enjoyed.