other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

mudiwasmo...
Charlotte, North Carolina
“So much potential”
Reviewed 4 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This condo has SO MUCH going for it. The layout is lovely for small family. Kids LOVED loft. Unfortunately it needs some sprucing up. We rent in sea pines at least four times a year. By far our least favorite. Supplies were basic. But cleanliness was the biggest problem. The upstairs bathroom had FRESH urine on the toilet, the sinks had residue and toothpaste, it was very dusty. The unit had obviously been vacuumed but that was about it. I took these pictures ON ARRIVAL but we came in late. I contacted the rental company who offered to send a cleaner but as far as I'm concerned it was too late and I'd already done what I could so we could live. Such a shame, the condo is quite cute but they need to do more with it.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing