“Wonderful hotel restaurant”
Review of HH Prime

HH Prime
Reserve with OpenTable
HH Prime is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #100 of 398 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: HWY 278 Mile Marker 8
Description: Just steps from the ocean, this sensory dining experience boasts the spectacular culinary flare the Island has been waiting for. With the highest quality USDA Prime Grade beef selections, the freshest seafood and pasta dishes along with decadent dessert creations, the HH Prime menu is top of mind for island residents and visitors alike. From the classic New York strip to a prime aged Chicago Style Bone-in rib eye to the savory filet mignon, HH Prime boasts the best steaks for even the most traveled connoisseur. For a lighter fare, enjoy our fine selection of the island's freshest seafood. HH Prime features an impressive open show kitchen with grand interior and exterior fireplaces, dinner hour music, and a wine room. This two-story restaurant presents a new intimate dining experience both inside and out where everyone can enjoy a vacation ambiance while they dine and relax at HH Prime.
Reviewed 22 June 2018

We stay at the OMNI often and always eat breakfast here. Some of the best breakfast meats I have ever had - the blueberry sausage is outstanding and the bacon is lean and sweet! Worth the visit.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

No specials. No fish entrees except for salmon which I don't care for. The breakfast buffet was really good.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Got in two hours late, beat up by a bad day on the interstate. All I wanted was a burger and a beer. I got more than I bargained for. This may have been the best burger of my life and it came with truffle fries that were outstanding as well. My waiter (Dwayne) suggested a beer to go with it that was the perfect match Buckshot Amber. All in all, I left in much better spirits than when I walked in.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Our food was very tasty and we enjoyed sitting outside. We shared a filet and lobster tail. Service was good.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

All the reviews are right, they do good steaks.

However, the overall experience is a little unexciting. In a nearly empty restaurant we were seated so close to a table of ten that you couldn’t get up without banging chairs. Come on guys use some thought here, how likely is it you’ll be 100% full on a Sunday night.

The servicing staff are good and a Gold star to Devon for being a superstar.

Would we go back, yes but I’d go to many other places beforehand.

1  Thank alanc949