“Great food!”

It's Greek to Me
Ranked #35 of 368 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Price range: US$6 - US$30
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Family owned Greek casual restaurant serving lunch and dinner daily including takeout. Everything is made from scratch in our kitchen and made with the freshest ingredients. Serving fresh, local, domestic and all natural products along with high quality Greek imported cheeses, olives and olive oil. Taking pride in what we do for 20 years.
Mooresville, North Carolina
“Great food!”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

We decided to try this place out late sunday afternoon. We went around 2 in the afternoon..was alittle nervous because it seemed empty. But while we were looking at the menu outside a couple told us the food was good and they were locals so they knew what they were talking about. So we decided to try it. The food was sooooo good. And you get a lot of food no matter what you ordered. I had the spanakopita with greek potatoes and chic pea salad. My husband had the calamari. I got the biggest piece of spanakopita I have ever seen lol. It was very good. The greek potatoes were very good. The chic pea salad wasnt my favorite it was a little too much vinegar taste to me. My husband loved his calamari and so did I. The couple next to us ordered a kabob and a gyro..and let me just say it looked so good! Would go back! Only complaint was service seemed a bit slow..friendly but slow.

United States
“I wish the entrees were as good as the appetizers!”
Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

Nice location in the Coligny Plaza, nice patio seating and OK service. The appetizers were very very good, excelling in the spreads area. However the entrees (souvlaki) were average and the sides did not help to bump up the review by 1 extra point.

I would return here as Greek food is hard to beat and will try perhaps more appetizers instead of entrees.

Atlanta
“Opa!”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

We had a nice lunch here on a weekday. No wait. Food was great and came our quickly. It was a little pricey - but in my opinion that's expected in a touristy place like HHI. We would definitely go back - loved the appetizer selection and don't miss the flaming cheese!

Terrebonne, Canada
“Very good food, decent price, great staff”
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Ok this is not the ultimate dinner experience but hey, the staff is very friendly, the food is excellent. We had lunch and two dinner.....delicius!

• Visited August 2014
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Greek food and a lively staff”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Located next to down town (Coligny Plaza). PLENTY of parking and home made deserts, which alone are worth going for!

Been there many times, well worth the money.