“Just awesome!!”

Ranked #85 of 368 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We are a sub shop, the best on the island and you have us listed as closed on a holiday weekend and the page is not allowing me to edit the hours, this is really not good! :( Donna Zigelstein Owner Operator
Waterbury, Connecticut
“Just awesome!!”
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for a veggie sub - so glad I did! Bread is so soft, sandwich was delicious and staff was friendly! A must if you are in the area!!

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Perfectly constructed sandwich”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

We heard about Stu's from Tripadvisor. It was a bit hard to find, but everyone we asked directions from told us that the suns were great. We were not disappointed. Fresh baked sub rolls every day. Perfectly constructed sandwich. Really nice people - including Stu!

• Visited March 2014
Valley Forge PA
“Best Sub on Earth ”
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

This was our first lunch at Stu's Surf Side and I have to tell you, the #2 Jedi was unbelievably good. It got better with each bite. It was so good, in fact, I'm going to ask if they would ship it to Pennsylvania.
The combination of layered meats, provolone cheese, tomato, lettuce and onion, with mayo and zesty Italian dressing, on a homemade, fresh baked Italian roll were simply amazing.
Also, eating it on the beach greatly added to my enjoyment. We can hardly wait to go back for more!

Macon
“Great”
Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

Best sub I have ever had!! I had the islander sub and my husband had the Jedi and they were both delicious! Large portions. I highly recommend this place.

Valdosta, GA
“Friendly staff and great subs”
Reviewed 28 January 2014

We chose this place based on a TripAdvisor search and weren't disappointed. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The place is small and I'm sure cramped during the summer but the size of the Subs were huge. There is a Subway in the same shopping plaza but who would ever choose Subway over this place?!?!? Stu's has great food and we will be back!

• Visited January 2014