“Worth Every Dollar”

Ranked #114 of 381 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: We are a sub shop, the best on the island and you have us listed as closed on a holiday weekend and the page is not allowing me to edit the hours, this is really not good! :( Donna Zigelstein Owner Operator
Reviewed 14 August 2014

One of my favorite sub places on the island. The owner is always friendly and enjoys talking to customers. The bread is baked every morning.

2  Thank Shawn H

Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

Stopped in here to grab a quick bite before heading to the beach. The atmosphere is quaint and the service is friendly. The menu has cute named subs that make the experience more personal. The bread was to die for! You could definitely tell it was made that day!

1  Thank Johnjones87
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We stopped by one day for lunch and ordered four different sandwiches for takeout. The staff were very friendly and prompt to take our order. The bread was very fresh and soft and the ingredients were plentiful. We did not find anything special though to call the sandwiches excellent as some other reviewers have noted.

2  Thank strshpent1420
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I got a BLT! That was the best sandwich I ever had. The bread was very doughy but delicious! I would defiantly go back next year

1  Thank Ava D
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Dead serious, I was amazed at how good my sub was. I got the Turkey Sub. They had this peppercorn in the turkey and it was great! I loved it. I would have paid $15 for it but I think it was under half that. My also got it and she loved hers as well.

1  Thank Matthew B