“Fun and Yummy”

The Smokehouse
Ranked #21 of 381 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Price range: US$8 - US$26
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Smokehouse has been Hilton Head's celebrated home of wood-fired BBQ since 1999. Their baby-back ribs, pulled pork BBQ, wings and chili have amassed countless first place awards over the years. Other specialties from the BBQ pit include texas-style beef brisket, honey glazed smoked chicken, and turkey. The Smokehouse has a menu filled with many delicious items. Come try the fresh hand cut steaks, juicy burgers, sensational salads, and a wide selection Southern side dishes. Smokehouse on Palmetto Bay Road offers it fine food and friendly service in their spacious dinning room, and outdoor deck complete with fireplace. Enjoy one of their 14 ice cold drafts or cocktail while watching your favorite sporting event in their warm and inviting bar.
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Waited 45 minutes to sit down to eat. But in the meantime sat at the outside bar and watched the Giants game. Fun decor and the food was excellent - BBQ. Something for everyone.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,159)

Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

I was hesitant to try it at first because of other reviews. I'm so glad that I ignored them. My family of four had a great dining experience. We only had about a 20 minute wait (arrived 6:30 on a Thurs.). All together, we had 2 orders of full slab ribs, wings, and a kids meal of chicken fingers. The ribs were perfect, and I liked the dipping sauces so much that I bought a three pack! My 11-year-old son proclaimed the wings to be the best he's had in South Carolina. I had a Bloody Mary, and it was fantastic. We would definitely return.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

We fed a delicious dinner to a group of 20+ adults and 8 children for a very reasonable sum. The catering options were great and we really appreciated the set up and next day pick up service. Thanks to Morgan for coordinating a great meal.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I am not a barbeque lover but reviewed the menu and found seafood dishes that I love. My shrimp was excellent . Everything from the appetizers to the desert was outstanding. I would return again.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Very nice place...And great food...And great service...I will be back to visit on my next trip to Hilton Head!!!