“Fantastic”

The Smokehouse
Ranked #37 of 386 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Price range: US$8 - US$26
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Smokehouse has been Hilton Head's celebrated home of wood-fired BBQ since 1999. Their baby-back ribs, pulled pork BBQ, wings and chili have amassed countless first place awards over the years. Other specialties from the BBQ pit include texas-style beef brisket, honey glazed smoked chicken, and turkey. The Smokehouse has a menu filled with many delicious items. Come try the fresh hand cut steaks, juicy burgers, sensational salads, and a wide selection Southern side dishes. Smokehouse on Palmetto Bay Road offers it fine food and friendly service in their spacious dinning room, and outdoor deck complete with fireplace. Enjoy one of their 14 ice cold drafts or cocktail while watching your favorite sporting event in their warm and inviting bar.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I ordered the pulled pork plate and it was the best pulled pork I’ve ever had. The service was amazing as well.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,253)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had a brisket sandwich and fries, and they were very good. My friend wanted to go there for the pulled pork, which is also delicious. Eat inside or out - casual - a good place to go after a game of golf

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A lunchtime visit to The Smokehouse is a tradition when my friends and I visit Hilton Head. We have never been disappointed in the food, the drink or the service. Our latest meal was once again outstanding.
We all appreciated the friendly and efficient waitstaff, the selection of beers (including local brews) and of course the delicious smoked meats and tasty side dishes.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We highly recommend their bar-b-que. my husband got the beef brisket dinner. It is sliced and came with fresh corn on the cob and potato salad. He cleaned his plate. I had the grilled veggie Caesar salad. Very good! Very cold draft beer too!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband had the pulled pork sandwich. It was piled high with delicious pork barbecue. We tried all three homemade barbecue sauces and they were also excellent. The french fries were hot and crispy. Five star. But then came my shrimp poor boy. What few shrimp were on it were so hard and tough they were hard to eat. There were so many onions on the sandwich that it overpowered what little bit of shrimp was on there. And I'm an onion lover. I also paid for the upcharge for potato salad which was very good. Service was good. If I went back I would be sure to order the barbecue as that is their specialty.