My husband and I arrived on Monday afternoon to a warm welcome from Krystin (actual spelling of her name). She was extremely helpful in assisting us with our check in and giving us an overview regarding the resort and their amenities. We loved how each and every employee was asked and displayed their passions of their name tags. It was a great ice breaker!
Once we arrived to our room, we were very pleased with how lovely the rooms were. Beautifully decorated and completely up to date with their amenities. The beds were so comfortable it was a little difficult to leave and start the day. The ocean view was breath taking and the views of the resort and pools were equally delightful to look at!
We ate out at few local spots but when we returned to the hotel we enjoyed having some wine by the many fire pits they provide. A very nice touch!
During our stay we enjoyed interacting with both Sara and Danielle at Splash, as well as Jaime. They each made our stay comfortable and when our children came, they all had a kind word for them. It's nice to see a staff that enjoys their job and have fun with the guests!
My kids had to try all of the pools. They enjoyed the heated family pool the most but the covered pool was a close second!
We have been to Hilton Head a few time before and this is by far thenmost impressive hotel by far! We look forward to next years visit with them!
Amie & Garrett
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our delightfuly renewed 416 room oceanfront resort revitalized in a "coastal chic" style. Guests can relax on our sandy white beaches, unwind in the Heavenly Spa, and enjoy our championship golf and tennis. Seven dining venues offer creative cuisine inspired by our local seafood and sustainable ingredients. Every inch of our beach resort has been refreshed. Our newly designed resort lobby welcomes our guests with a botanical conservatory and our two-story "living wall" vertical garden. Our guest rooms offer the latest Westin comfort elements including the Heavenly Bed in soothing coastal palettes. Our baths feature the new Heavenly Shower with dual vanities and backlit mirror. All new outdoor plush furniture and firepits have been placed throughout the nooks nd crannies of our expanded beachfront and poolside decking. We offer incomparable ways for our guests to retreat, connect, or entertain amidst naturally beautiful surroundings. The natural beauty of the South Carolina Coast, the myriad of land and sea activities available, and the sheer variety of golf and recreation options on our island, allows us to offer truly memorable experiences to our guests - now at an all new luxury resort property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Starwood, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort And Spa
- The Westin Hilton Head Island Hotel Hilton Head