This is an outstanding oceanfront property. I stay here several times a year and have always enjoyed my stays. I just finished my third stay this year for a total of 21 nights. I stayed in one of the newly renovated rooms and it was excellent! All of the renovations have made this resort a 5 diamond property. The entire staff at this hotel really care about making a guests stay outstanding. The renovations are incredible. I have been staying at this resort for over 20 years and it is now better than ever! The lobby is modern and inviting. The Carolina Cafe is a comfortable place to eat with excellent food and great views. The new outside bar is an amazing place for a drink or a bite to eat. We had dinner there twice and the food drinks and service were excellent. Chris the front office manager is an example of a associate that really delivers the service that one expects when staying at a Westin. He along with everyone at the resort makes it feel like home. I will be returning for many more stays and would recommend this hotel 100%.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our delightfuly renewed 416 room oceanfront resort revitalized in a "coastal chic" style. Guests can relax on our sandy white beaches, unwind in the Heavenly Spa, and enjoy our championship golf and tennis. Seven dining venues offer creative cuisine inspired by our local seafood and sustainable ingredients. Every inch of our beach resort has been refreshed. Our newly designed resort lobby welcomes our guests with a botanical conservatory and our two-story "living wall" vertical garden. Our guest rooms offer the latest Westin comfort elements including the Heavenly Bed in soothing coastal palettes. Our baths feature the new Heavenly Shower with dual vanities and backlit mirror. All new outdoor plush furniture and firepits have been placed throughout the nooks nd crannies of our expanded beachfront and poolside decking. We offer incomparable ways for our guests to retreat, connect, or entertain amidst naturally beautiful surroundings. The natural beauty of the South Carolina Coast, the myriad of land and sea activities available, and the sheer variety of golf and recreation options on our island, allows us to offer truly memorable experiences to our guests - now at an all new luxury resort property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort And Spa
- The Westin Hilton Head Island Hotel Hilton Head