We stayed here on points and can't say enough nice things about the property. The entire hotel was recently renovated so everything was nice and clean. The beach was great - lots of sand dollars in the water. The pool was well maintained but very crowded all the time. Hilton Head is a really nice place for a family to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on Hilton Head Island's famous white sand beaches and nestled amidst swaying palmetto trees, The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa offers travelers a lush tropical oasis. Enjoy the array of inspired amenities available at our Hilton Head Island resort, including private access to miles of pristine beaches, three beautiful swimming pools and four on-site restaurants. Children will love spending time at the Westin Family Kids Club, while you can escape to the Heavenly Spa by Westin™ for a rejuvenating massage. We also offer hotel guests access to the adjacent Port Royal Golf & Racquet Club for championship golf and tennis. All guestrooms feature the Westin Heavenly Bed® and double-vanity Heavenly Bath®, as well as a private balcony, many of which boast stunning ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort And Spa
- The Westin Hilton Head Island Hotel Hilton Head