The filthy and smelly hot elevator with stained carpet was a sign of horrible things to come. Had to clean and sanitize the entire room before I could relax it was that bad. No stopper in tub. Toilet barely flushed. Drains slow. Just uncomfortabe. Then I saw next to the sink there was an ant infestation. Called the office she was totally nonchalant but did say I could move to another room because maintenance had left. She looked then said there was not even bug spray. I killed them with hot water. Within an hour the bedbugs came out. This time I did move. The second room was old dingy dirty and it was too late to pack up and leave. Couldn't sleep all night. Next morning went to the emergency room and was diagnosed with bed bug bites. Wouldn't send my worse enemy here. Front desk said they would tell the manager but no one contacted me yet. Slum lord I guess...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here at the Ramada we strive for excellence. This excellence will be seen not only at our front desk with our fast and easy check-in but also within the rooms. Our rooms are always kept clean and smelling fresh. We look forward to meeting every single one of our guests and making their vacation stay feel as if they are in their own beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Hilton Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites Hilton Head
- Quality Inn & Suites Hilton Head Hotel Hilton Head
- Quality Inn Hilton Head
- Hilton Head Quality Inn