Cons: So-so clean rooms, elevator smells like urine, 1980s/90s style TVs, wifi weak when it's available, overall a bit dingy.
Pros: Low cost, decent free breakfast.
I wouldn't stay here again, but if you just need a cheap place to sleep a HH for 8 hours it might be an option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here at the Ramada we strive for excellence. This excellence will be seen not only at our front desk with our fast and easy check-in but also within the rooms. Our rooms are always kept clean and smelling fresh. We look forward to meeting every single one of our guests and making their vacation stay feel as if they are in their own beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Hilton Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites Hilton Head
- Quality Inn & Suites Hilton Head Hotel Hilton Head
- Quality Inn Hilton Head
- Hilton Head Quality Inn