“Our fantastic vacation on HHI was a dream come...”

Review of Mainsail 102

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

DEB201233...
Marietta, Georgia
“Needs some TLC”
Reviewed 26 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

We were disappointed in the appearance of the condo. We walked in and there were huge stains on the carpet and walls that needed painted. The decor was beautiful, but the housekeeping was sub-standard. There were trash cans with garage, the refrigerator was dirty and there were a half dozen bulbs that needed replaced. The living room had not been cleaned because there were sprinkles from cupcakes or cookies all over the floor!

Date of stay: July 2016
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
9 Aug 2016
While infrequent, we regret hearing your stay was anything less than superb. We at Goode Vacation Rentals have high quality standards for our cleaning staff. It is our policy to correct any unsatisfactory housekeeping or maintenance issues inside of our control. We always appreciate the opportunity to correct an issue should one arise, and we wish we had heard of this during your stay so that we could have made the necessary corrections. We hope we have retained your good will and that we'll see you during future stays!
OHIO

SC
Reviewed 3 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Date of stay: April 2012
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing