“We would definitely return!”
Review of WiseGuys

WiseGuys
Reserve with OpenTable
WiseGuys is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 381 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Price range: US$1 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Merchant Street
Reviewed 15 May 2014

My husband and I had a delicious dinner this evening at Wise Guys, our first time there but we would definitely return! We took advantage of early dining and the corresponding 25% discount. I tried a couple small plates - the kale salad and mushroom ravioli- , and my husband had the beef short ribs, We both gave an enthusiastic thumbs up to our choices, and decided dessert was in order! Consistent with the great meal, we appreciated the excellent service provided by Danny, our waiter. He was personable, attentive and very helpful.

1  Thank Nancy B
Write a ReviewReviews (2,357)

Reviewed 15 May 2014

We had steaks and pork chops. All four in our group raved about our meals. We could not remember the last time we had a better meal. Prices are reasonable for this area. A discount is given to early diners.

1  Thank cookie1943
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Great wines & wine flights, good food, good service, not so kid friendly. Didn't seem thrilled that we had our two year old with us, regardless of how well behaved she was. Maybe leave the kids at home for this one but worth checking out!

1  Thank Newlyweds34
Reviewed 14 May 2014

The concierge at our time share recommended Wise Guys as the place to celebrate my 70th birthday with family from Michigan and North Carolina. There were 25 of us-half children from 3 to 13. Because of our size adult menu was limited but there was something to please everyone. The children were tended to promptly while adults enjoyed a cocktail. The service could not have been better if my husband and I dined alone. I did not order the side of calamari but wished I had. Every kid and adult enjoyed his/her meal. I can't wait to go back next year.

1  Thank plabeau
Reviewed 14 May 2014

My son took me here for Mother's Day 2014. I loved everything about this restaurant. It a steakhouse and the steaks were amazing. What made it even better was the price. Even on Mother's Day there was 25% off the bill if you are seated by 6:00 PM. That includes the bar bill also. This is a no brainer.