“Awesome atmosphere”
Review of WiseGuys

WiseGuys
Reserve with OpenTable
WiseGuys is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 369 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cross street: Merchant Street
Winder, GA
“Awesome atmosphere”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

The atmosphere here is swanky with a side of casual. My girls weekend was brought here at the recommendation of a friend. The food (small plates) was really good and just enough. We each ordered a small plate and then one extra one to share. It was great! The wine selection varies from inexpensive to rare wines. I thought the food selection was also good. Danny waited on us and he was a good server, but a little slow after he brought our food out. It was good though, I would definitely go back here!

Freehold, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food, Great Atmosphere, Awesome Staff!!!!”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I had such a pleasant experience at Wiseguys. The staff was so polite and friendly. We had Nancy for our server and she was on point. She always was there when we needed her and basically waited on us hand and foot. I would come back to this location as often as I can while visiting there just so I can have the great experience I had with her. She gave great recommendations, from helping us with what to choose and pairing our wines. Everything was amazing!!!

1 Thank Samantha B
Charlottesville, Virginia
“Always Superior”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

On our quarterly trip to Hilton Head to visit family we always make it a point to eat at Wiseguys. We are never disappointed and our June 15 visit was no exception. The New York strip was as good as one can get in the best steakhouse. The "small plates" aren't small but they are delicious. Try the shrimp and calamari..it'll knock your socks off.
In evaluating fine dining establishments, service is what ultimately puts a restaurant over the top. Our server, Nancy was arguably one of the best servers we have encountered in all of our travels. She was poised, gracious, efficient and cheerful, even though the place was slammed.

1 Thank 22Zip71
Coastal South Carolina, South Carolina
“Awesome”
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Went here after our Seri search said it was the top rated place for steak in Hilton Head. It was terrific! Salads were made with very fresh items, my wife's steak was tender and prepared perfectly, my scallops and wild mushroom risotto were out of this world. Danny our waiter was attentive and very familiar with the menu as he explained specials and menu favorites.

“Expectations Met”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Megan was a wonderful server which made our experience even better. The menu was amazing and the food matched the description. Our party all has made different choices, we shared chilean sea bass and while it could have used a bit more sauce, it was perfectly cooked. Our son had a shrimp dish that was delicious, and my husband had an amazing steak. My very favorite was the calamari with Asian slaw... Great find, for a "fine dining" experience.