“GREAT Restaurant”
Review of WiseGuys

WiseGuys
Reserve with OpenTable
WiseGuys is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 369 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cross street: Merchant Street
Charlotte, North Carolina
“GREAT Restaurant”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I made a reservation for this place for my family. I have to admit, I was getting a little edgy when our table wasn't ready for 15 minutes til after our reservation time- but it was well worth the wait! Our whole table ordered a few things off of the small plate list (I had the Belgium waffles, mushroom risotto raviolis), and thought it was one of the best meals I had in a long time. It was also ladies night, and they offered cheap martinis, and 10 dollars bottomless Champagne. Everyone in my party loved this place, and I will definitely return when I come back to Hilton Head!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank CLT_Travel-Girl4Lyfe

Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Five star food and service!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

WiseGuys has absolutly the best food I have ever had! Superb presentation, flavor and unique menu items. Try their braised rib, or Grouper or fish stew. Amazing! And the creme brûlée is so beautiful and unique that it is unbelievable.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Kathy A
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Wiseguys offers great food, drinks, and service. I would especially recommend them for their lounge atmosphere.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Mike B
Hilton Head Island, SC
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely amazing service, food, and ambiance!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Many restaurants on Hilton Head Island claim to offer an "authentic steakhouse experience," but the final product turns out to be no more than a disappointing entree with a 5-star price tag.

WiseGuys, on the other hand, not only delivers on the silent promise they make to you with the understated decor and classy ambiance, but also gives you a reason to unwind, relax, and believe that a true, signature steak really can be found on the island.

Our server this evening, Danny, couldn't have more pleasant. It's very rare to be hosted by someone who not only loves where they work, but loves what they do. Danny clearly loves both. He was an absolute delight; helpful, insightful, and jovial.

The food - ah, I can't forget the food - was as colorful and flavorful as the menu descriptions could have described.

My mother and father both had seafood dishes. She with the Mussels, he with the Grouper. Both completely cleaned their plates - a distinct rarity given their proclivity for fine dining.

I had the filet, and it was simply perfect. Not too cool, not too warm, and a true treat.

To conclude: don't miss WiseGuys. You'd be doing yourself a disservice, plain and simple.

1 Thank PavlovGW
Hamburg, PA
“Loved Wise Guys”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

A secret gem on Hilton Head Island,
Wise Guys was fabulous. My husband and I shared a combo broiled seafood platter (shrimp, scallops, and crab cake). It was superb as were the cosmos made with cherry infused Grand Marnier. Our waiter, Dirk couldn't have been more attentive! Thanks for a great dinner and night out. By the way, order by 5:45 and they deduct 25% from your bill!

2 Thank dskip1411