“Treat yourself! ”

Ranked #2 of 8 Bakeries in Hilton Head
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped here after an early dinner and highly recommend! We put together a box of assorted cupcakes to bring back to our vacation rental. However, they had cute chairs and tables right outside if you cannot wait to devour your cupcakes! We loved the chocolate/peanut butter, wedding cake and red velvet. However our handsome favorite was the lemon meringue cupcake — the lemon filling is worth every calorie! We’ll be back on our next trip to Hilton Head.

1  Thank Liesl T

Reviewed 5 June 2018

You can't go wrong with a perfectly sweet cupcake from this place, especially after a Greek dinner across the street! I chose the Almond Joy (flavor of the day that specific day) and it was delicious! It was rich, moist, and had just the right coconut to chocolate ratio. I wish I had gone back for more, but at $5 for one cupcake, we opted for other dessert options for the rest of our trip. Worth a stop to try their unique cupcakes though!

1  Thank Meredith S
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Had the Salted Caramel cupcake with caramel inside! Oh, wow was it good. Sat outside and gobbled it up. The staff was as sweet as the cupcake as they guided me thru their entire lineup.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for something sweet. I had the Red Velvet. let was OK. I don't remember the name of the kind my Husband had. His was a vanilla flavored cake that was pink in color. His cupcake was a little dry. We found the cupcakes to be a little expensive, almost $5 a cupcake.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

We are visiting out of Michigan. My grandparents took us here to pick out a cupcakes for my birthday. I choose the red velvet. Needless to say, I'm heading back again today to try a different flavor.