“Golfing again”

George Fazio Golf Course
More attraction details
Owner description: Hilton Head Island’s only par-70 public golf course is located in Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort and was recently named the South Carolina Golf Course of the Year by the SC Golf Course Owners Association. The layout offers an exhilarating experience and is revered as the island’s truest championship challenge. For beginners and advanced players, the Fazio course offers an exceptional golf experience.
Saint James City, Florida
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Golfing again”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

One of three courses that we played. The views are amazing. Staff again were very helpful and nice. We will be back

1 Thank Diane R

Katy, TX
“From beginning to end...5 Stars!!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

From the first tee to the last the course was in great shape. Friendly staff, both in the clubhouse and on the course. I would recommend this course for a great golf experience

Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Always a wonderful time on Fazio!”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I have lived on this beautiful island for years and this course has always been a go too when I have company, or if I want to hit the links and enjoy some me golf time. I had company in town and they wanted to play golf....we played Fazio today and my company (who are Avid golfers) was not disapppointed. We have a ton courses on this island and I have always enjoyed all Three courses in PD. We were greeted promptly in the parking lot and in the pro shop. Course is in excellent condition. Enjoyed some lunch at the turn and a little shopping in the pro shop. Thank you for Another great golf round at Fazio!

Rincon, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
“Great Golfing Experience”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I have played this course several times. I have never been dissapointed. Course is always well maintained and the golfing staff is friendly.The Palmetto Dunes resort is a great desination that provides all your needs for vacation.

Visited May 2014
Woodstock, Georgia
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Golf Palmetto Dunes”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

When you get to Hilton Head for a Golf/Beach vacation , for the golfers you must check out one of the Palmetto Dunes courses . This time played the George Fazio Course-price 89.00 that was a cheaper rate the Course was well worth the time and money--Pristine in every way from the starters to the course layout. And add it -3- New Yorkers to tag along with(Mike-Johnny and Tony) , it was a fun day.. we all enjoyed the course and the pace of play was under 4 hours ---Pictures attached to get an idea of the Beauty --Arthur Hills and of course Bobby Jones are also enjoyable

Visited May 2014