“Great experience!”

Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2013

I recently booked a deep tissue massage, it was such a great experience that I rebooked a facial and deep tisssue massage for the next week. The staff was pleasant and helpful. The rooms are quite and comfortable. I was having lower back issues and the professional therapist took great care of just the right spot. I left feeling like a new person. The next week I went back for my facial and second massage. I was not disappointed. The facial was perfect and the esthetician had a perfect touch. A different massage therapist but just as good as the first.
Thank you! I will be a regular when on Hilton Head Island.

Visited July 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2013

Had a lovely massage (one of the best I've ever had and I have had many) in a very relaxing atmosphere - I especially liked the relaxation rooms one is brought to before and after the massage. The therapist was professional and just the right amount of friendly (not in-your-face) so I could spend my time relaxing instead of having to pursue unnecessary small talk. T'was a great experience and I shall definitely be visiting again in the future.

Visited September 2013
Annandale, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not worth the money”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2013

I was so looking forward to my hot stone massage to end our vacation at the Barony abeach Club - I had a lot of upper back and neck tension from traveling, stress from work, etc. The owner of the spa recommended the treatment for me during the open house, and I was receiving a 20% discount...all seemed perfect. Unfortunately the experience did not live up to expectations. I filled out a form when so arrived asking questions about why I was there, what issues I had - standard stuff - but the therapist - Debbie - barely paid any attention. She immediately got me on the table and began the treatment....it was more like a oil rub than a massage. A was really looking forward to the use of the hot stones - which she did use a little, but not enough to warrant the up-charge. When ai turned over she offered a pillow for my head - which was nice, but when I asked for a pillow under my knees she seemed annoyed that she had to go to another treatment room to get one. Very disappointing that a massage treatment room would not be equips with several pillows, bolsters, etc. to cater to clients of many different sizes and shapes. The biggest disappointment was the lIttle attention she paid to my problem areas...she gave it s quick rub down during the fort half of my treatment, but did not revisit during the second half. The entire treatment was less than the promosed 60 minutes - unless you count the time in the changing room. I have had many massage treatments - this was a very disappointing experience and I felt like it was truly a waste of time and money.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank mferrante
Virginia
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Tim gives a great massage!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2012

Staff are friendly and courteous, the rooms are relaxing and quiet and the changing rooms are nicely appointed.

Tim, my masseuse, was professional and once he discovered the right amount of pressure to apply, it was heaven!

Visited September 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Beautiful”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2012

Enjoyed massages, spa is very nice, staff is pleasant, got a discount because we are Marriott Owners and booked during their open house.

Visited August 2012