“Fabulous way to start a vacation”
Review of The European Spa - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The European Spa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous way to start a vacation”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I've been vacationing at Barony Beach Club Marriott Vacation Club for over 10 years. We always start with massages at The European Spa. The staff and therapists are wonderful!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Best massage therapist ever”
Reviewed 21 September 2013

This spa is home to the best massage therapist that I have had the pleasure of meeting. I met Tommy Simms a few years ago at the spa. I love a deep tissue massage and I got it. It was so good I went back a few days later for another. We were in Hilton Head this week and of course I went to the spa and got another fabulous massage from Tommy. Candy was great at the front desk and made the whole experience the best. If you are staying at the Marriott resorts you get a ten percent discount which never hurts.

Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Great pedicure”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Great service!!
The front desk staff at this spa are wonderful. Candace was very helpful and friendly.
My pedicure was super relaxing. All by myself, nobody else around. It was great. The nail tech mixed a special aromatherapy milkish (I think) treatment as well. The pedicure room is small and cozy, not some big florescent light area. Very nice

Visited April 2013
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience!”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

I recently booked a deep tissue massage, it was such a great experience that I rebooked a facial and deep tisssue massage for the next week. The staff was pleasant and helpful. The rooms are quite and comfortable. I was having lower back issues and the professional therapist took great care of just the right spot. I left feeling like a new person. The next week I went back for my facial and second massage. I was not disappointed. The facial was perfect and the esthetician had a perfect touch. A different massage therapist but just as good as the first.
Thank you! I will be a regular when on Hilton Head Island.

Visited July 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Had a lovely massage (one of the best I've ever had and I have had many) in a very relaxing atmosphere - I especially liked the relaxation rooms one is brought to before and after the massage. The therapist was professional and just the right amount of friendly (not in-your-face) so I could spend my time relaxing instead of having to pursue unnecessary small talk. T'was a great experience and I shall definitely be visiting again in the future.