“Relaxing....”
Review of Fountain Spa

Fountain Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Fountain Spa's warm decor, serene relaxation lounge, soft music and pleasant aromas create a soothing atmosphere to receive the best spa treatments Hilton Head has to offer. We have six treatment rooms, including a couples room to accommodate your spa needs. Stop by Fountain Spa for your next Hilton Head spa services.
Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Relaxing....”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Was in desperate need of a good massage after days of kayaking and bike riding. After calling several places I found Fountain Spa and am glad I did. It was a very enjoyable and relaxing massage. Thank you Madeline!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank A H

Soddy Daisy, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very relaxing massage and body scrub”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

My friends and I all had massages at the Fountain Spa. And then we each had another service. I had the sugar body scrub with addition of Kukui oil. Both my massage and my body scrub were excellent, Julie was my therapist and did a wonderful job! Highly recommend for some rest and relaxation.

Susie B.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank SusieB1966
Chattanooga, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience!”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Very knowledgeable staff! Highly recommend the aromatherapy hot oil add on!!! This was my 2nd visit and will plan on returning next year when I visit HHI again.

Visited May 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome and Relaxing Day!!!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

We came to the Island for Vacation and knew we were going to want to do a Spa day! I am so happy we found Fountain Spa! I spoke with Vicki several times leading up to our appt. And she was nothing but accommodating and helpful with getting four of us scheduled for our day. Beyond that we had changes up to the day of the services and they were so nice and happy to help us out with it.

I got the bamboo massage done by Mike and it was AMAZING!!! I would recommend it to EVERYONE!!!! I then got the spa pedicure and it was also sooo relaxing!!!! I also got the reflexology add on and again it was so nice and relaxing! I haven't ever had one of those done and now I will always get have done in the future!!

Thank you for helping us have a relaxing and enjoyable day! We will be back!

1 Thank April J
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fantastic massage. Offensive mgmt.”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Have been here on two different visits and had great massages both times. My family has also gone here while visiting. Whoever answers the phone is sometimes short/snippy. More so however, we were called the day after our massage and told that we did not tip enough. I have never in my life been called by a business and told that, especially considering we purchased 12 massages for everyone. Incredibly rude and we will be finding a new spa for future visits.

Visited April 2014
5 Thank Ashels5
vicki e, Owner at Fountain Spa, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
As the owner of Fountain Spa, I would like to commence this reply by thanking you for visiting our facility. My team and I work diligently on a day-to-day basis to provide an excellent product/service, as well as a place for respite, all at a reasonable price. Repeat guests are an indication our efforts are noticed and appreciated. Here at Fountain Spa we are passionate about our field and thoroughly enjoy sharing our talents & knowledge with both new and recurring clients. With that in mind, I am disappointed to learn that your most recent visit was not what you anticipated. We have no intentions of appearing rude and will make a cognizant attempt to improve in this area. In an effort to keep this reply both brief and concise, I chose not to discuss the specific details of the matter surrounding your comment related to tipping but will simply state that your assessment of the related matter could possibly be a result of some minor miscommunication between members of your group as it is not a customary practice of our entity to place outbound calls to customers to discuss specific gratuity amounts. We are always appreciative of the generosity of our customers and their decisions to extend a gratuity. Once again, thank you for being Fountain Spa patrons and we hope you reconsider your decision to seek your future spa needs elsewhere as we would welcome your return visit.