“Great Selection of Asian cuisine”
Review of Asian Bistro

Asian Bistro
Ranked #129 of 369 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese, Thai
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
St. George, Bermuda
“Great Selection of Asian cuisine”
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Very friendly staff and the menu selection is awesome. Love the sushi and all the different dishes. Never tried the buffet but I'm sure it would be delicious. All the dishes we had were very tasty and scrumptious. A must if you are craving an Asian meal.

• Visited December 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
“Delicious!!!”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

What a great New Year's Eve decision. Place is very sharp! Waitress was excellent! Six of us dining together...everything came out at the same time and everyone loved their appetizers and dinners. Mine - Sizzling platter of Lobster tail, scallops, shrimp, vegetables with rice - $16.99...excellent!!! We will be back! :)

• Visited December 2013
Abingdon, Virginia
“good buffet”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

good buffet at fair price asian staff very friendly and polite middle age male at front i hope he is not the manager is not so not even a thank you when you pay your bill we have been there befor and food is good

• Visited November 2013
Ohio
“Very pleasant experience”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Waitress was very pleasant and helpful. There was an item I saw online that was not on the menu. She went back to check and confirmed it was available.

Food was good overall.

Nice decor not like some places

• Visited November 2013
Bluffton, SC
“Service can make or break you...”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I went in today 10/11/13 for their buffet to go. To go is $10 and you get a styrofoam tray and you have to ask the hostess for the soup bowl even though it comes with the buffet, I've had to ask every time I've gone in. I proceeded to the buffet and got my food...mostly wet, saucy food so I used my soup bowl for an egg roll so it didn't get soggy even though I had plenty of room in the main styrofoam container. When I went to leave as I was passing the hostess stand the lady berated me for putting the eggroll in the soup bowl and said..."next time you get ONLY soup in soup bowl" I was quite embarrased, especially with her tone...I started to open my box and show her I hadn't stolen half the restaurant in my 6" x 7" tray but was so put off by her I just said whatever and left. As I was headed back to my office I thought, well maybe the "to-go" is cheaper since you only get 1 go round at the bar and that was why she got so mad, so I decided to call and find out how much dine IN was. After being put on hold for 4 1/2 minutes...yes my phone has a timer, I called back and she informed me that dine IN option is $7.50. My point is, I didn't get $10 worth of food, mostly pasta with sauce...and an egg roll in the soup bowl and I got berated??? For paying more than if I were to come in, sit down and have the bar for 3 go rounds??? Because of this places' poor attitude and terrible service, I will not go back... I know this sounds silly, but there are better places to go on this island.

• Visited October 2013