“Good food. Good experience. ”
Review of Asian Bistro

Asian Bistro
Ranked #135 of 375 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese, Thai
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

First of all, kudos for the online ordering process here. I only wish more places offered that option. Made ordering for carry-out or delivery far easier and more accurate.

Ordered and paid online for the whole family. Drove to the restaurant and it was handed over within a couple minutes.

Got a variety of Chinese and Thai items. All were in large portions and cooked perfectly. Everybody was satisfied, and that's not always an easy accomplishment.

Will definitely return when we're back on the island.

There are newer reviews for Asian Bistro

Reviewed 14 June 2014

We are in Hilton Head for a month and decided to try Asian Bistro for delivery. The process of ordering on line is amazing!! Quick, clear and easy. The delivery time is an hour but but for food that can be easily heated that didn't matter to me. And it came within the hour as promised.

The problem I have is that last Tuesday the food was extraordinary! Specifically the twice cooked string beans were exceptional. Not soggy, lovely asian sauce that was a beautiful color, you could see the ingredients, had a medium density so it glazed the beans beautifully without making them heavy, and was full of flavor. The Bean Curd Szechuan was in a fabulous sauce as well, slightly spicy but not too much. Fast forward to last night. What a disappointment! Green beans although still cooked beautifully was in a watery tasteless light brown sauce where no ingredients could be seen, and it made the beans soggy. With the Szechuan Tofu, the sauce lacked much flavor was also watered down. Tuesday's didn't have peas and carrots in it (as it shouldn't) Last nights did and was a very strange addition. I had to pull out my hot sauce to bring it up to a flavor level that was satisfactory.

I have to say that on a Tuesday I usually expect lesser professional preparation given a weekday chef in the kitchen. But I never expect mediocre food on a Friday from a restaurant who's food was so amazing earlier in the week. I'm giving this still 4 stars since there is so much about Asian Bistro that is terrific. But sad to see such a discrepancy in quality come out of the kitchen on two different nights.

2  Thank Bluemoonbistro
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We were most surprised by the beautiful lighting and interior ambiance of the restaurant upon arrival, but the food was very good and the service was stellar! Would definitely visit again when in Hilton Head!

Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

This place is kind of hard to find, but the food was incredible. Our group has various tastes, so we ordered from several areas on the menu. Everyone loved their meal. I ordered the shrimp fried in spicy salt to try something new and really enjoyed the flavors. The service was fantastic an we would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I were on the island for a business trip and she wanted Asian food since we were getting burned out on seafood. We went to one Japanese restaurant, but after looking at the prices decided that lunch should be cheaper. We ended up here, at Asian Bistro. We ate off the buffet and couldn't have made a better choice. The sushi was fresh and tasted excellent! They even had a good variety. The other food off the buffet was excellent as well. I'd recommend this restaurant if you are in the island and looking for some great Asian food.