“Exceptional Service and Excellent Food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Hilton Head Boathouse
Ranked #12 of 116 things to do in Hilton Head
Atlanta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exceptional Service and Excellent Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

This menu has some great items with lots of choices however, those smoked salmon deviled eggs were simply mouth watering. Did I mention the exceptional service by Rick. OMG! He offered great suggestions for our meals including collard greens that were better than aome homemade I have had. Thanks Rick for your great customer service.

1 Thank Mooren

Duluth, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fabulous food, great service, terrific outdoor seating on the water!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

We have eaten there many times, and always experience phenomenal food and service. This visit I had the Tuna Three Ways, which was delicious and very fresh. Our server Nick gave excellent, friendly and thoughtful service. And the outdoor seating was lovely on a sunny day.

Bluffton, South Carolina
“Dinner with friends”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

Had a wonderful dinner inside, to cold for outside. Food was great! Drinks were right on and the beer was good and COLD! Our waitress, Chelsey was awesome. Thanks for taking good care of us, hopefully see you next trip!

Atlanta, Georgia
“Outstanding service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

Always one of my favorite restaurants on the island.I had the snapper and my husband had a steak which was cooked perfectly. Nicole was our server she was on point with the wine she recommened And took good care of us throughout the entire dinner.she was always smiling, very friendly and made our experience special. We always go back but we will be sure to ask for her again.

Bluffton, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wow again!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014

Consistently good food and consistently good service!! When we walked through the front door last night we were greeted by several employees, Andy was his usual friendly outgoing self.

We met our friends at the outside bar for drinks and the bar staff, Meagan and Edwina, were fixing our drinks before we sat down. After drinks, we had dinner. My wife and I are currently on a diet and the food was so good it made me feel guilty, even after we substituted fresh vegetables instead of bread and potatoes.