“One of my favorite pizza places”

TJ's Take & Bake Pizza Co.
Ranked #163 of 369 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: Pizza
Hilton Head Island, SC
“One of my favorite pizza places”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

TJ's is one of our "go-to" places for a great meal. My wife likes the Mediterranean and my son likes the traditional pepperoni, so I get to have some of each! Be sure to follow the instructions closely when cooking the pizza. If one of the trays is touching the wall of the oven, it will overcook.

They have some good web specials that will save you some money when ordering more than one pizza. Overall, an excellent value.

• Visited December 2013

HILTON HEAD
“Great slices for lunch!”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

This place is great for lunch. A lot of people don't realize that you can get slices already cooked and great salads here for lunch. Jay, the owner is always making sure my lunch is healthy because he knows I am dieting. The salads are freshly made to order and the crust on his pizza is perfect. They even have a nice patio that is dog friendly, so we take our English pointers there for a slice often when the weather is good.

Visited February 2014
Richmond, Virginia
“Tried the gluten free.”
Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

This is our new "go to"pizza place on Hilton Head. My wife recently discovered she is gluten intolerant. We heard TJ's had a gluten free pizza and decided to give it a try. We went for lunch, she ordered the gluten free Greek and I had a slice of their regular cheese.
My slice was excellent and my wife kept urging me to to try her gluten free. Reluctantly I took a small bite and was amazed.
It was so good we came back a few days later to pick up one to bake at our villa. The staff was very helpful, explaining the proper way to bake it and the result was delicious. We will be going back to try more of the signature pizzas.

1 Thank Michael S
Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina
“Fresh Pizza....Hot from your Oven”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Great place to order a fresh made pizza that you can take home, bake & enjoy. All fresh ingredients that are generously put on your pie.

Visited October 2013
Radford, Virginia
“Best Pizza!!!”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Loved TJ's Pizza. Crust was really good and the sauce is the best sauce we've ever had. Highly recommentd.

• Visited October 2013