“Relaxing!”

The Art of Massage and Yoga Therapy
More attraction details
Owner description: Think of your time here like a canvas. It begins blank & every treatment is another brush stroke. Many tools are used & we all have different tastes but you will put the final signature on! We have simple, affordable treatments using natural & organic products that allow you to customize your experience with us! Whether are a weekend warrior wishing to seek relief from a nagging injury, a highly competitive athlete, or an avid spa-goer, our techniques will be sure to help you achieve your goals.
“Relaxing!”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

April Lewis was friendly and knowledgeable. She is a wonderful massage therapist and yoga instructor as well. I will visit her again on our next trip to Hilton head!

Visited April 2014

Delanco, NJ
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Still in a trance- can't think of a clever title.”
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

Had a sixty minute couples massage - hubs said his (Laura) was amazing. I'll take his word for it. Mine (Louie) was the best massage I've ever had in my life, and I've had a couple of exceptional ones in some pretty special places.
I had no idea how much of my pain in other body parts were rooted in my upper chest/front of my shoulders. I feel amazing - and I believe my neck may be an inch longer than it was three hours ago.

If you find yourself in HH, make an appointment.

theartofmassage, Owner at The Art of Massage and Yoga Therapy, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
Thank you for the awesome review! We all love what we do and glad you enjoyed your time with us
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“You'll emerge a different person”
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

My 55-minute therapeutic massage from Laura here was first-rate. The space is modest but tranquil and appropriate. The staff was entirely professional and accommodating. Plenty of free parking in their lot.

Visited May 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A Nice Afternoon”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

My wife and I decided on the couples massage. What a nice treat for ourselves. Very friendly, professional people. Massage was so refreshing. We will look forward to making this a regular stop when we are at Hilton Head

“Extraordinary results!”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

The care and programs at the Art of Yoga/Massage are extraordinary! I took beginning yoga with Louis and Hip Opening yoga with April. Both are excellent teachers and very effective at what they do. I also received therapeutic massage from April. Within my three-month stay at Hilton Head, with their help, I was able to increase my flexibility, decrease pain and stiffness and increase my energy level. I have returned home a new person and plan to return to the Art of Yoga/Massage when I visit Hilton Head again next winter. The people at Art of Yoga/Massage are skillful, knowledgeable and dedicated to the art of helping others reach their full potential! I recommend them highly.

Visited February 2014