“mr t dooley”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hilton Head
Sea Crest Surf & Racquet Club
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I enjoyed our recent stay. The rooms were excellent and I thought the internet connection was the best of all the place I stayed. The kitchen and supplies was excellent. I highly recommend the faacilitie.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tomofsnj
SeaCrestSurf, Manager at Sea Crest Surf & Racquet Club, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

I am so very glad that you enjoyed your stay here at Sea Crest. The wi-fi in the units were installed recently, and am very happy to hear that it worked so well. Thank you for your review, we appreciate that you took the time to write one. I hope that you can make it back to island soon for another visit at Sea Crest!!

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

The rooms were clean, but did not supply additional towels unless you paid $5.00 for an extra set, paper towels not supplied and pool towels not supplied. Place needs to be updated. The main hallway was in need of a good cleaning. Dust was every wear.

Stayed: April 2014
3  Thank ehinz01

Thank you for your feedback. When you were visiting, the pollen here on the islandwas very, very potent and the wind was unfortunately blowing it everywhere. That is what you referred to as the dust in that main hallway. Mother nature has a mind of her own, and as hard as we try to keep it under control its a loosing battle when it comes to pollen. Thankfully the pollen phase of spring has died down quit a bit and the hallway is sparkling like new now. We redo and update each condo every four years, so the oldest any condo would be at one time would be four years old. When we refurb them, everything gets replaced, from the furniture & decor down to floors and fixtures, ect. The reason we do not supply pool & paper towels is that this is a way to help the Homeowner Association keep the annual maintenance fees low. Sea Crest did make a point to state all the items that we do and do not supply our website and Facebook pages, this way everyone is aware before they arrive. We do supply your first set of towels, enough towels for everyone in for the unit and if you do require an additional set we charge a $5 Housekeeping fee. Another option that we provide is that you can wash them in the Laundry Room that is on site for your convenience. We urge you to come back to Sea Crest for another visit and show you how wonderful resort this is.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

We were looking for a place that was family oriented and had that feeling of "family". Not a mega hotel and one that felt like home away from home….that is Sea Crest Surf and Racquet Club. We loved the location…one block from the beach and right next to Cology Plaza where all the action is. It was so nice we bought a timeshare and then bought a second.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank 969diannam
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I've been coming to Sea Crest since the early 80's when I came here with my parents and always had great memories in Hilton Head with them, and is one of the reason I started coming back when I got older with my own family. Sea Crest has always been like a second home to me even thou its only for one week a year. Its completely comfortable and relaxing to come here and with the over sized family we have it is wonderful to see them enjoy Sea Crest like I did as a kid..
The resort hasn't changed much over the years, maybe that is what I like. They do update the rooms every few years or so and do a fairly good job at keeping it modern. If your looking for luxury, this place isn't for you. If your looking for a good family resort, I'd recommend this place all day long. It has 2 pools, 1 on each side of resort with 1 being heated and the other not. With the resort being surrounded by trees and buildings it doesn't get hardly any wind from the ocean just walking distance away. A Smaller jacuzzi in the corner for late night relaxation is perfect for winding down and listening to the live music coming from Steamers pub across the street.
We have a two bedroom suite on 3rd floor, and a 1 bedroom on the 1st floor that we use to bring down family or friends, most of which now own their own unit during the same week. The kitchen area in the rooms are a little small, but lets not kid ourselves, with all the great restaurants on the island and a BBQ grill down stairs, who spends a lot of time in the kitchen. The beds are comfortable, the kids love the bunk beds and the bathrooms are in good shape.
One of the best assets of this place is the location. There isn't a better one on the island, Period. Walking distance to anything you would like, shops, restaurants, bars, beach. tennis court, you name it.
Like I said earlier, if your looking for a fancy resort, check elsewhere but this place is a great getaway and is perfect for our family

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Jeff J
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I started coming here in 2004 and we look forward to coming back every year! Our kids love it and they love the built in bunk beds. The location could not get any better for us with shopping just steps away we don't have to load everyone in the car and drive anywhere. It is a older place but great when you have kids (not so worried about every little thing they touch) The best thing for me is the pool in the court yard, when the beach is to windy the pool is perfect because it is surrounded by buildings and trees. We love having cook outs down at the grill in the yard with our family and friends that own their own units the same week. The beach is just steps away and we don't have to drive! (did I mention no driving) :] after driving for two days to get here the last thing we want to do is get back into the car. Our kids look forward to signing up for the kid crafts on the days we spend just hanging out at the pool and laundry day. We have stayed at another place on the island but we will never stay anywhere but here again. This is the perfect fit for our family!

Room Tip: Our room over looks the clubhouse and courtyard and has the best view of the heated pool. room 2320
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Findleymindy
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Been going here since 1980! My parents bought a unit then. We bought one too about 6 years ago. Best location in Island and LOW fees. Always kept updated and clean. We have a one bedroom unit overlooking quiet pool and gazebo. Walk to all shopping , restaurants, movies. Just steps to the beach and pool and washroom facilities at the beach front. Great day trip to Savanah. You have to go and stay.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Sue M
Reviewed 10 February 2014

So conveniently located close to the beach, restaurants and bars. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the staff is so friendly and accommodating. My friends and I meet here twice a year because we love the location, staff, and rooms there!

Room Tip: I love the rooms with two balconies overlooking the adult pool.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends