“It was okay”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Toronto
“It was okay”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

This is our second time eating at Pazzo. The food was tasty. However, I expected better. I think the pasta in the lasagna was overcooked and the fish dish (trout) was not the greatest. Other dishes such as spaghetti with meat balls was fine. We also tried the calamari and was good.

• Visited July 2014

“surprise, surprise.”
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

We decided to try Pazzo, again. We went there last year and had a good experience. We did notice that they jacked the prices up a bit. The food was okay,however, we were not impressed. What came as a real surprise was the 18% gratuity already included in the bill. Unfortunately I signed the bill without reading the fine print. So I didn't want to say anything to the waiter. By then, I already tipped the server with about 15% of the total bill. So, be aware.

Visited July 2014
Overland Park, KS
“Great little secret”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We visit this quaint little Italian restaurant every time we visit Hilton Head. I'm quite surprised it doesn't rank higher on TA. The food has been great, prices moderate and the service excellent on each of our visits. The hours are somewhat limited. Make sure to call ahead for reservations, especially for larger parties. I highly recommend that you try it!

• Visited June 2014
Springfield, Ohio
“Fab Italian”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The first question at the door was do you have reservations. .. we didn't but they seated us anyway. Whew good thing because it was delish!! Soon as the bread with the dipping oil/spices arrived ? we knew it was going to be a great meal and it did not disappoint. I think we all had something different and all 4 of us loved our meals. It's happy addition to our must have while in HHI. Next time we'll remember to make those reservations first.

• Visited June 2014
West Seneca, New York
“Loved It!”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We got there late on a slow night but Brian kept the kitchen open for us & we enjoyed a fantastic antipasti (shared by 2) & the white pizza..Truly a lovely little place decorated tastefully. Very friendly & helpful about the area..If we ever go back to HHI we definitely would visit again for dinner. Highly recommend!!

Visited May 2014