“Family Fun...Couples....Groups....Ask for Capt Megan!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Island Time Charters

Island Time Charters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer the most customized experience on the island, perfect for all occasions and all ages. The only thing you will have to worry about is what to pack in the cooler and how much fun you are going to have! If you are looking for the Ultimate Charter while enjoying our beautiful Hilton Head Island, you have come to the right place. Our motto is “It’s Your Day, Enjoy It Your Way!” and we promise the best personal service on The Island! Come join us on our 25-foot pleasure craft which provides the ultimate in entertaining, featuring built-in tables, cup holders, coolers, and satellite radio for your convenience. Unlike most of the other available charters, which offer only inflated zodiac boats or group gatherings, our boat provides the newest, cleanest, fastest, most comfortable and fun experience on the island!
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Family Fun...Couples....Groups....Ask for Capt Megan!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

We booked at 11pm the night before on a whim. What a pleasant surprise! We took 4 adults and two kids on Capt Megan's boat for a 2-hour tour. I don't know what arrangement she has made with the dolphins, but they were in full force.

Capt Meghan offers great service and a great personality...highly recommend this activity.
Helpful hints: bring your towels, drinks, snacks. Eat lunch at the Black Marlin when done (ask Meghan).

Enjoy - we did!

3 attraction reviews
“Captain Megan Rocks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

Captain Megan took my husband, our 10 year old daughter and myself on a memorable cruise! We got up close to numerous dolphins, including several baby dolphins. We also enjoyed seeing the Low Country and hear Capt Megan talk about the Hilton Head area and wildlife. She even let our daughter drive the boat! It was a relaxing and fun time. Thanks Capt Megan! We'll be back for more adventures next time!

Megan M, Owner at Island Time Charters, responded to this review, 19 July 2014
What a way to spend some time on the water! Your family was great and are the very reason that I love my job. Already looking forward to seeing you guys in the future for more FUN TIMES on ISLAND TIME!
Thanks Again,
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Soooo Much Fun!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

What a blast!! Best 4th of July ever!! Luckily for us, Capt. Megan had a cancellation that morning and took the six of us on a fun filled tubing / sightseeing tour. Her boat is extremely clean and comfortable and safe. We all took turns tubing...So much fun!! For my sister and I, this was our second time on Capt. Megan's boat. The four men on board, all first timers to Island Time, were highly impressed with how knowledgeable Capt. Megan was about boating and the surroundings. She is truly a professional and, as we quickly discovered, is held in high regard by other HHI Captains. Thank you for a great time!! We WILL be back again :)

Megan M, Owner at Island Time Charters, responded to this review, 19 July 2014
Your family was a highlight of my 4th of July! Nothing better than spending time with family and friends tubing and having fun. I really appreciate you taking time to share your experiences and for the kind words regarding the cleanliness of my boat and how important safety is to our company. I try my very best to provide the most memorable experience and this review has me smiling from ear to ear with happiness!
Thank you, thank you, thank you and I can't wait to have you guys out in the future :)
Carmel, Indiana
“The Brilliance of Captain Megan!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

It Started with a Chance Meeting 2 years ago as we both waited out a storm at a Restaurant on the water. She had come there off the water with her current group to avoid the weather, we had come from the beach to wait it out. After we chatted, and when she went to dry off her boat for her group, she showed me the Stingray and told me how to contact her for our next trip to the area. AFTER 2 long years we got back to the area and we made it happen. Now we cannot wait for our next trip to the area! We arrived a little early and wouldn't you know it, just like when we met it started to rain...She made sure to contact us and ck in where we were, and to stay out of the weather. She would stay in contact by phone and felt like it would pass on the radar. After a short wait, she was able to make the rain go away, dry the boat, and get us out on the water!! It was a fabulous day. We made our way around Harbor Town on the water and then on to great home sights on the water, rustic and fancy we saw it all. Multiple times we were able to see dolphins very close! And a huge group of White Pelicans. As we were heading back to dock wouldn't you know it a storm was brewing. This Trip was supposed to happen! Best money value I have ever received for a Boat Trip anywhere. She really wants you to have your trip "your way". The only thing that would have made ours better....if we would have booked one for 6 hours instead of 3! or gone 2x on the vacation. I am a small Business owner and I can totally appreciate how hard Captain Megan works, especially during the busy tourist season. She approached her day as a person that LOVES what she does. There is NO other person I would have take me out in the area for a day on the water. At the End right before heading into the channel for the dock. We had Captain Megan do the Oscars Selfie with us! The Standard has been set! Jeanne and Jeff Rayman Carmel IN

Megan M, Owner at Island Time Charters, responded to this review, 19 July 2014
I LOVE how things work out and this trip was definitely meant to happen and we certainly made it count! It is so special to me to share the sights and beauty of our area with amazing people such as yourselves. White pelicans, dolphins, and a special concoction were just a few of the highlights! Thank you for taking your time to share how much fun you had with others and recognizing the hard work of small business owners. It is certainly a mutual respect :) Oscar selfies and all, this trip will go down in my history book as well!
Thank YOU!
Elm City, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Afternoon Cruise Around HHI, SC”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

My wife and I joined family and friends for an afternoon cruise with Capt. Megan and Island Time Charters. The boat was excellent, Capt. Megan was very well informed about the local area. We encountered many Dolphins on the cruise. Very up close and personal with the mammals. We recommend this opportunity for everyone.

Megan M, Owner at Island Time Charters, responded to this review, 19 July 2014
Thank you so much for your review! I had such a great time with your family and friends, sharing stories and taking in the sights and sounds of the Low Country. I am so blessed to have amazing customers such as yourselves and look forward to having more fun times on Island Time the next time you are visiting the Island :)
Thanks Again,