“Brad was excellent!”
Review of Ahh Green Spa

Ahh Green Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Ahh Green Spa is a therapist-owned and operated day spa. With many years of combined spa experience, our team of therapists look forward to making this the very best environment for one of life's true escapes. Our philosophy is to complement the body's desire to find balance through quality bodywork and skin therapies. We strive to offer treatments with only the best natural, organic ingredients while keeping in harmony with Mother Nature. Hence, the "Green" in our name. If you're looking for a quiet escape and to receive top level massage therapies, facials and body treatments, then we welcome you to come visit us near Sea Pines Circle on Hilton Head Island, SC. This is truly a day getaway!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Brad was excellent!”
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

This was my first time in since they moved into their new location. The spa is beautiful, clean, and inviting. I saw Brad for my prenatal massage and he was wonderful and I left feeling amazing, comfortable, and relaxed. The prenatal bed is awesome. I was thrilled to be able to lay on my stomach for the first time in months. I can't wait to go back.

Columbia, Maryland
“Relaxing Massage”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Nice space, friendly staff, good service, & a great massage. I got the hour long Swedish massage by Brad the owner, it was so relaxing & if I am in area again would return.

Visited March 2014
Athens, Georgia
“Couples massage”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

This is our second time coming to Ahh Green Spa. This time we did a couples massage, and it was great. The price is also fabulous. We will be back!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank SHANNON W
“Will Return”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Laurie was great and her massage was perfect t! Hope to have one more massage before I leave island--May add arimatherap.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Pat S
“Wonderful Relaxing Massage!”
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Been coming here since they opened... The staff is always so friendly and helpful! Brad is awesome! I would highly recommend them for massage or facials! My cousin was visiting and came with me, and she really enjoyed it!

Visited February 2014