Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Barbara T

DO NOT RENT SPACE #200! YOU WILL REGRET IT!

2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 15 Aug 2023
Do not rent space 200! You will regret it. It is beside the sewer clean out/pump which they have had problems for at least 5 years as we were told by other campers that know not to select this space. We reserved it because it was beside the pool. Reported the smell the next morning after checking in because we could not sit outside & we were told because we unhooked there was nothing they could do. The sewer men were there every day we were there pulling pumps & replacing them twice, cleaning out lines, and basically trying to keep it running. It ruined the whole trip. We go to be outside not inside. These spots are individually owned which we were not told either. The owner left a nasty rug and all their outdoor furniture in our way, so it was a squeeze using our own stuff. We thought about moving it, but it was moldy under it, so the rug was the better of 2 evils. The photos on the website are deceiving. The rug looks nice but we still thought all this furniture would be moved out of the way for our stay. The rest of the park was nice but not very busy for a summer month. We heard they were having to pay so much in legal fees for being sued they could not put money into the campground. Seemed to care more about the marina which the campers do not have access to. Also, the WiFi was weak & not enough cell service to use my Verizon hotspot. I had a feeling this group is used to customer complaints and know how to ignore them. Not helpful at all since there were 6 spots next to us that we could have moved to, and they would not let us. BTW the alarm on the sewer clean- out went off on the evening right before we left, and a teenager came and turned it off and no one ever came and looked at it. Had a feeling this has happened many times before since he knew exactly what to do. We won't be back to HHHRV Resort!
Date of stay: August 2023
Room Tip: The campground was basically ok. The space they rented to us was beside the sewer station and we...
Trip type: Travelled with family
    £172
  • Priceline
5.9 miles from Hilton Head Harbor RV Resort and Marina
View more hotels in Hilton Head
All reviews waterfront site tennis courts convenient location paved pools amenities island bluffton
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 April 2023

We used to go to this campground all the time. This time we booked two sites for our large class A camper and our friends smaller travel trailer. They refused our Friends travel trailer access because it had a small slide. The sites are plenty big. Weird senseless rules to discourrage transient guests. There are all kinds of trailers with slides there. Hostile staff. The reception is no longer manned. The streets need paving. The old management was super friendly and welcoming. Now they are very rude and they kept half the money. We offered to leave the slide in which would not be a big deal. They are very expensive at 138$ in the off season per night. Never again! What a bad experience. We will never come back there. Had been camping there for the last 10 years. Horrible and humiliating experience. The campground up the road was much nicer, newer, cheaper with an awesome pool, lazy river, live music, activities for the kids and so on. I wish i had bookes us there. Do yourself a favor and go where you are appreciated. At Hilton Head Harbor they made their position very clear.

Date of stay: April 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Malte S
Reviewed 17 August 2022

We stayed there several years ago and liked it. It is not a hotel, but a RV resort. It has a marina and a restaurant on site, two pools and tennis courts. Very convenient location near Bluffton yet not quite on the island.

Date of stay: July 2022
1  Thank MarlaW298
Reviewed 3 April 2022

They have absolutely NO problem keeping your money if you cancel for ANY reason. I cancelled 5 minutes after booking online. FIVE minutes. Clearly they do not have the clientele of many other resorts which would have absolutely no problem refunding you in full, no questions asked. When we did stay we have several of their "campers" watch our every move to be sure we put pads under our 5th wheel. They literally stand on the opposite side of you and just watch, not saying a word. I don't need a babysitter. The amenities are not worth the hassle or the extremely poor management practices.

Date of stay: March 2022
2  Thank Crystal D
Reviewed 2 March 2022

Let me tell you, the pirates are doing well on the South Carolina coast. One of our largest clients is located in Georgia and South Carolina, so we thought it would be fun to take the motorcoach and dingy instead of booking a hotel.

We booked Hilton Head Harbor RV Resort & Marina for mid-January. We even got somewhat of a waterfront site. Alas, COVID hit us a few days after Christmas, and we were sick sick. When I called to try to move my reservation, the guy named Tony said sure, he could do that. But he added that we would lose some of our $256 deposit, and that he would have figure it up and get back to me, which he did in a day or two.

Hilton Head Harbor RV Resort & Marina kept $253 and refunded us $3.00! When he got back in touch with me to tell me that he also said that we would have to make another such deposit to get into the park.

I strongly objected to his thieving tactics, pointing out that with the remnants of Covid we were doing everyone in the park a favor by delaying our visit. Tony tells me that I agreed in the contract to the terms and that by giving him my credit card, I agreed that the company, if I canceled or moved my reservation, that I would forfeit most of my deposit, that would be split between the campground company and the actual owner of the lot. When I called there, I simply made a reservation and paid a deposit. I never heard contract.

Don’t feel too bad for us, because we are filing action with the South Carolina Department of Consumer Affairs and as we own a public relations firm, and this story happened first person to us, we plan to spread it nationwide.

But if you’re thinking about camping at Hilton Head Harbor RV Resort & Marina, you’d better read the contract which they don’t give you.

There’s no picture. These pirates don’t rate one.

Room tip: Don't go there!
Date of stay: January 2022
6  Thank FrankEarlofHibernia
Reviewed 21 February 2022 via mobile

This is a quiet, clean and well maintained RV resort. The spots by the water are paved and you have your own private with tables and chairs. We came in wintet so the weather was perfect, it was cold but sunny. But I can only imagine this in summer, full of no-see-ums!

The reason I gave this a 4-star is that although it is a very nice RV resort this is not a family campground. I came where with my family and we have kids. They have a playground and a pool with is by their restaurant right by the water but it's 98% old people campground. It's quiet and peaceful, and if you have gas scooter and other vehicles that make loud sounds it will mostly annoy or hopefully amuse the retirees.

Date of stay: February 2022